Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Happy Sweet 16

Hiya everyone! Tonight we begin the SL16B celebration, which stands for Second Life 16th Birthday. I couldn't resist visiting the shopping event, which covers 5 whole sims and most of the participating designers are offering gifts to help us celebrate. I am separating them by sim, since it's easier (on everyone) for me to tell you that all of tonight's looks are from the Aurelian sim than to say there are items from 3 different sims in one post. There are so many people visiting these sims that you will probably experience considerable lag, particularly if you go in these early days, but the event lasts until the 8th of July so you have plenty of time to join the crowds. Suggestions that might help with lag: take off everything and wear a full body alpha, and adjust your settings (preferences -> graphics -> general, maximum complexity) so that most avatars will become 'jellydolls' and therefore easier to render. Funny story - when I was in the 5th of the five sims I visited this morning, I wound up crashing and was set to log back in where I'd last been...so I logged in to find myself in the fountain in the middle of the sim! Not what I was expecting, LOL, but my avi had a nice cool swim I guess.


My first look is the gift from Candy kitten, called *CK* Flower power dress Present. It comes in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, and you can probably guess that there is a texture HUD provided too. That offers 7 different choices, fun patterns like flowers and watermelons and the two choices seen above.


A great way to celebrate summer is with this -Narcisse- Ashley Monokini in its SL16B Special Edition. It comes in a Maitreya mesh size, in a bright crimson shade with tiny white polka dots. The intricate straps are so much fun!


Maybe you are craving something green instead, well [[ Masoom ]] can help you with their gift called Maple dress in Green. There are also optional, tintable panties in addition to the dress, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Did you notice the playful cutout on the left hip?


This lovely gown can be found in the Aurelian sim too, at the Dead Dollz display. It's called Izabel Dress in Azure, and is crafted for the Maitreya mesh body. Just look at that satiny texture, with tiny embroidered flowers and petite ruffles. The halter style is beautiful, and the back has a flirtatiously deep plunge.


My final look this evening features the top from Eliavah, which is called Amaranthine Blouse. That deep red with golden pattern looks terrific on the ruched texture, and the wrapped off-the-shoulder style. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies.

It was a hectic morning, thanks to weird internet issues that affected a large chunk of the East coast...that last photo was taken when I had no internet anymore and didn't realize it yet, but my pose wouldn't work and I knew something was off. What I thought was glitches turned out to be a DNS issue or something, and my ISP was downright rude when I tweeted their support account. Oh well, it was resolved eventually and I am very relieved. I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from SL16B Aurelian Sim:

Photo 1:
Dress: Candy kitten *CK* Flower power dress PRESENT $0L SL16B Gift

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: -Narcisse- Ashley Monokini - ML - SL16B Special Edition $0L SL16B Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [[ Masoom ]] Maple dress- Green $0L SL16B Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Dead Dollz - SL16B Gift - Izabel Dress - Azure $0L SL16B Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Eliavah ~ Amaranthine Blouse [Lunar 2k19] $0L SL16B Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Helana - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHANT dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: LIVIA::Pheya Eyes [Genus HUD] $105L TMR June Exclusive
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment