Saturday, June 15, 2019

Sunshine of Your Love

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a potpourri of things to share with you, so we can start the weekend in a variety of ways. There are prizes from the Surf Into Summer Hunt 3, hiding inside surfboards for $2L each. Then I explored the marketplace for Pride Month gifts, to bring a rainbow of beauty to tonight's post. I am an ally and a firm believer in LGBT+ rights and equality, since we are all human and deserve to be treated with kindness. I also have an update to show you, as I heard from a designer of a hunt prize that I blogged a few days ago that there was a slight correction to the outfit. Lots to see, so let's get started :)

My first look features two of the prizes from the Surf Into Summer Hunt, which means you can find them for $2L each inside hidden surfboards by using the hints on their website. This swimsuit is Jayde from Changed Seasons, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The back is a thong style, so daring and fun! Speaking of fun, the other prize in this photo is the Sweet Intoxication Beach Tote Bag - Rainbow/Princess Tide. It has a built in hand pose, and you can see some of what you've packed peeking out like a book, beverage, towel, and even sunglasses hooked onto the front pouch. We are definitely ready for the beach or a relaxing pool visit.

Time to head to the Marketplace to celebrate Pride Month! It is important to me because I have always believed in the golden rule - treat others how you wish to be treated. I have a first cousin and a close lifelong friend (literally since birth, he is 8 months older and our dads were high school best friends) who are gay, and I learned through them how important it is to be supportive. So my first outfit is the Foxy - Pride Outfit - Rainbow V2, and it is provided in system layers plus a HUD for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega. The tiny buttons between the breasts and white belt really highlight the bold rainbow, don't they? This gift is free for all who visit their marketplace page.

This cheery strapless dress is a free marketplace gift from *dimma* called Rainbow Dress. It is included in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, but could potentially fit other mesh bodies or classic avatars. The attached belt accentuates our curves really nicely.

You can also find this $1L gift on the marketplace, thanks to Newtique for offering their ~N~ Lilliana Dress Pride <3. It is provided in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and a standard fitted version. The texture reminds me of colored denim, of which I am certainly a fan.

My final look of the night is the update I mentioned, from Cats n' Kittens Boutique. It is their prize from the Life's A Beach hunt so it is hidden inside a sand castle, and includes the bikini with attached sarong in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The mules are also included, in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High fits. If you peek at my original post, you'll see that the Maitreya size I'm wearing had a black bikini top instead of the matching soft blue shade, and the designer spotted it on my blog and realized it needed an update. So this is the version now available, for a mere single linden when you find that prize, and you'll be all set for some fun in the sun :)

I had a decent day, and enjoyed my dinner with my parents as I usually do on Fridays. Now I am getting ready for a morning trip to the farmers market, and not sure what else the day holds yet but looks to be good weather. I am trying yet another sunscreen, to see if I can find one that won't feel or smell horrible yet will keep me from getting a rash from being in the sun. Apparently thyroid meds can cause that type of sensitivity. Oh well, it is still worth it to be out doing things I enjoy, as long as I am careful. I hope you all have a terrific weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Swimsuit: Jayde ~ from Changed Seasons $2L Hunt Prize

Bag: ::Sweet Intoxication:: Beach Tot Bag - Rainbow/Princess Tide $2L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Outfit: *Foxy - Pride Outfit - Rainbow - V2* $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Dress: * dimma * Rainbow Dress $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:

Dress: Newtique ~N~ Lilliana Dress Pride <3 $1L Marketplace

Photo 5:

Outfit: Cats n' Kittens Boutique CnK: Life's A Beach Set $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Imani - Redhead (former group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BREGJE dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: .euphoric ~ Magic Lenses Collection $0L Group Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment