Saturday, March 13, 2021

LYBRA Weekend

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to LYBRA for some terrific group gifts. I say return because two evenings ago I shared several mini hunt prizes found there and at The Free Dove, each claimable with the respective free groups for The Free Dove and LYBRA. Now I would like to draw your attention to something else the LYBRA group tag earns you - about 2 dozen fantastic group gifts :) I chose a random sampling to show off tonight, as a fun way to start our weekend in style.


First we see the flirtatious LYBRA COOKIE GIFT ~ ROSES jumpsuit. Its neckline really caught my eye, with that plunging scoop that is held up by a string that loops around to be laced down the back. The top is in bloom with several colors of roses, with the solid burgundy of the rest really bringing out the floral pattern. This gift comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite mesh bodies. 


For my next look I changed into their CAMERON DENIM DARK group gift, a body conscious sleeveless dress that is very flattering in the deeply colored fabric. It is provided in Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing. 


This beauty is the versatile LYBRA SILVIA FATPACK of dresses. It comes in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD that offers 7 pastels, 7 darks, and 12 bonus colors for a grand total of 26 options. The top above the sweetheart neckline is sheer and tinted to match the color of your choosing, and that is one short hemline ;)


The LYBRA. ARIA FATPACK includes a very similar HUD to the prior gift, 26 colors to suit any mood or occasion. The strapless dress is provided in Freya and Maitreya sizes. I adore the pleated fabric and the shimmery metallic look of the material, and let's not forget to mention the ruffled band holding the dress up above the belts. 


My final look features two similar group gifts, as they are variations of the same dress style. On the left I am wearing the LYBRA SEEYA JEANS WASHED, with SEEYA JEANS DARK on the right. Both denim shades have a print top to liven up the blues, and the bodice has peaks that are held up by SL magic because that would not work in RL ;) I genuinely enjoy that aspect of SL, defying gravity and reality at times for unique fashions. Both dresses include Alice, eBody, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite sizing. The ruched skirts are a fantastic touch too, gathered to a center seam both front and back. 

Hooray for the weekend! It was a hectic day, as I managed to do something embarrassing...showed up for my blood draw, realized I'd left the paperwork for it at home. Fortunately a quick call to the doctor's office fixed it, as they were able to fax the request to the lab immediately. Otherwise I would have fasted for 12 hours for no good reason, or faced a 40+ minute trip home and back to get the stupid paper and lost my appointment time. It all worked out though, and I am grateful for sure. As I mentioned last week, I am going to be taking Saturdays off from blogging for a while, so no post tomorrow evening but I will be back on Sunday evening. I am still logging into SL each day and checking notices, etc. since they do tend to add up with so many groups and activities. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from LYBRA:

Photo 1:
Outfit: LYBRA COOKIE GIFT ~ ROSES $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: LYBRA CAMERON DENIM DARK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: LYBRA. SILVIA FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: LYBRA. ARIA FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress Left: LYBRA SEEYA JEANS WASHED $0L Group Gift
Dress Right: LYBRA SEEYA JEANS DARK $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LINLIE GG march 2021 cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment