Thursday, September 9, 2021

No Shot Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited the No Shot store, where I was delighted to find several free gifts with no group tag needed in addition to the bounty of group gifts for their free group. There is a casual vibe here with a quirky sense of humor that I admire, which makes me appreciate their gifts even more. Most of what I do in SL is well suited for jeans, pants, shorts, and laid back tops, and if this sounds like you then I hope you'll join me at No Shot.


My first look is the lovely ~NS~ Diamanda Dress group gift, which comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and V-Tech mesh bodies. It is the September 2019 gift so it is in the vendor of previous gifts that you can scroll through with the arrow buttons on the bottom and then click the sign on the top (don't worry, it's all clearly labeled) to deliver. The dress has great details like bare shoulders and pointed collar, decorated with polka dots and purple flowers. 


Next we see two group gifts together, starting with the current September 2021 gift called ~NS~ Hoodie Top. It comes in black/red and black/white versions, each sized for Alice, Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies. The cropped hoodie pairs really well with the ~NS~ Fade To Black Jeans, which were our August 2021 group gift. They are provided in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. I love the ombre of pale grey to black, as it creates a very intriguing neutral to go with anything.


"Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am awake" says the sleepy panda on my tank top while sipping a hot cup of coffee. I feel the same way all too often lately so of course I had to share this ~NS~ Im awake Tank Top gift. It is in the past gifts vendor as it was from July 2021, and includes several men's sizes in addition to the Altamura, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions for us ladies. 


The gift from May 2020, called ~NS~ Too Close Tank Top, makes a lot of sense when you think about its message coming at the beginning of social distancing. Just in case it isn't clear for you, it says "If you can read this you are too close" and yes, I feel that way too sometimes ;) In RL if a stranger is in my personal space, even in the before times, I tend to get a little anxious. Since this double-strap tank top is the same style as the previous one above, it comes in the same sizes that include versions for men and women. Did you notice what pants I've worn with both? That's right, the versatile Fade To Black Jeans from photo #2! They are appearing in the next one too, to go with another great top.


My final look of the evening features the October 2020 group gift called ~NS~ Crop Sweater & Knitted Tank Top Halloween Kittie, which I chose because the spooky season will be here before we know it. The sweater and tank top are separate pieces so you can wear them individually, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. I love the cute black cats on the sweater! The dusky purple shade is a pretty one, and it reminds me of the current Twisted hunt round's cube color. That is something we will be taking a look at in another post of course ;) 

It was a fairly typical day here, nothing special...I am still waiting to find out if my housemate is going to have company for the weekend (sports stuff) but it seems likely. That means I get to hide here in my computer room a lot ;) Getting rowdy, drunk, and loud over sports is simply not my scene, although I do get enthusiastic while sober over hockey, so I am not pretending to be a perfect angel here. It is worse when it's two of them, and one has a personality similar to Sheldon from Big Bang Theory only more irritating. How's that for a mental image? Anyway, I have lots of intriguing things ahead in SL so my next few posts should be fully loaded with treats to enjoy. I hope you're all having a great day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from No Shot:

Photo 1:
Dress: ~NS~ Diamanda Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: ~NS~ Hoodie Top black red/black white $0L Group Gift
Pants: ~NS~ Fade To Black Jeans $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: ~NS~ Im awake Tank Top $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: ~NS~ Too Close Tank Top $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: ~NS~ Crop Sweater & Knitted Tank Top Halloween Kittie $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SARAI cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment