Saturday, January 29, 2022

Beauty Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited the Beauty Event, a monthly occurrence where we can find special offers for $77L apiece from lots of terrific designers. There are also group gifts (free to join) in the main room upstairs, just head all the way back from the main entrance as far as you can go :) There are 4 gifts and a group-exclusive sales offer there, all from the talented designer LsR Moda. Then while upstairs, head to the north wall and with your free Mesh Body Friends group tag active you can claim prizes from 20 different lucky boards when your initial or a "?" wild card shows up. Two free groups, tons of treats to help you start your weekend!


My first look this evening is the [ LsR ] - Sexy Alice Pink Beauty dress, which is a Beauty Event group gift. It comes in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with a fun layered style. The laced corset with garter belts is attached over a barely buttoned floral print blouse, giving us the possibility of adding our favorite thigh high stockings beneath. 


Next I shimmied into the [ LsR ] - Sexy Itziar Beauty Event Gift, which includes two versions of the same flirty slip dress. They are each provided in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. What caught your eye first, the short hem or the deep neck and arm openings? Maybe it was the knotted hemline, or the way it gets so short in the rear. Personally I really like both textures, the polka dots and the childlike drawings both made me smile.


[ LsR ] - Sexy Beauty Shirt Gift definitely caught my attention, first of all because I love the combination of silver and pink. This has a very sweet look from the front, but then we turn around and wow! That is a deep daring opening in the back :) Our gift includes sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. It is entirely up to you if you decide to layer pants beneath, or a sheer lace top (or bodysuit?) for a touch of modesty. I think I might, depending on my destination.


Over at the lucky boards, I changed into the Mesh Body Friends group tag and marveled at the many possible prizes I could win like this [ LsR ] - Sexy Frida Dress. It comes in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, with a 30 color HUD so you can change the look with ease. The unique sleeves grabbed my attention, and I think the bronze color on the right makes the fabric look so rich and luxurious!


My final look of the evening is another lucky board prize called [ LsR ] - Sexy Hanni Set. The top and skirt are each ruffled and slightly asymmetrical, and are sized for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. As you can guess, there is also a HUD provided, with 30 color choices for each piece. This way we can mix and match to suit any mood or go with any accessories you have in mind.

Remember how I said the other day that my birthday dinner at my parents' would still be taking place? *facepalm* Their fridge died and they had to do a lot of reshuffling and just could not handle dinner tonight, which I understand and accept with much sympathy. I offered them what little spare room there is in my fridge, and we are just rescheduling the dinner for next Friday instead. I feel like every single time I make plans it is a jinx of some sort, but at least nobody is sick or injured to prevent these plans so I am not upset. Tomorrow's farmers market was already canceled, and the hockey game scheduled for the afternoon should be happening but we did get at least 3" of snow so far with more falling all night so anything is possible. If you are having any weather happenings this weekend please stay safe, and I hope you have a pleasant one :) Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts and Prizes from Beauty Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Alice Pink Beauty $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Itziar Beauty Event Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Beauty Shirt Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Frida Dress $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: [ LsR ] - Sexy Hanni Set $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Lullaby - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RENLY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment