Thursday, January 20, 2022

Oh Yes Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Oh Yes store, whose free group has several gifts currently available upstairs. There are treats for other groups too, but I am focusing on their store's group (free to join) this evening. Their style seems to be flirty and colorful, both of which I certainly appreciate :) One of the gifts (most recent, far left) was set for the wrong group and another simply did not deliver to me even when I clicked it multiple times and teleported away and back, but despite these little glitches I collected 5 wonderful treats that I am happy to share with all of you. I also could not resist the positive, uplifting name of the store. 


For my first look of the evening, I slipped into the :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GG06 bodysuit. This gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a HUD to choose from 3 color combinations. The contrasting trim and zigzag stitching are such fun details, and I like the way the top is separated just enough for a flash of flesh :)


Next we have the :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GG07 gift top, with pretty draped straps and wide waistband in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 3 vibrant colors to choose from, all with that playful pattern that it took me a moment to recognize as a skull with heart shaped eyes and a bow on top. This style can be worn with so many types of pants or skirts, for example the Delizio black jeans I went with from the marketplace freebie I rely on so often here :) I also can envision it with a leather mini skirt, flowing maxi, or maybe some studded pants in a matching hue.


This gift has me ready to go somewhere warm so I can show it off! It is the :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GIFT04 outfit, whose top and skirt each come in Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing. The top is like a bikini top whose straps are wrapped around the midriff and tied with a pert bow, and did you notice the side slits of the shorts? Sizzling! There is also a HUD with 3 colors for each piece, so you can choose your favorite primary color for either or both. 


Are you craving strawberries? I am now from wearing the lovely :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GG01 dress! It is provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya bodies, with a 6 texture HUD that lets you pick the berry-themed pattern of your choosing. I love strawberries, especially in smoothies, so this group gift certainly made me smile. 


My final look of the evening is a closer view of my new nails, the :::::Oh-Yes::::: 20210065 GIFT Nails. These mesh beauties are daringly long and come in sizes for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink mesh hands. That shimmery shade looked pale pink in some lighting and more a lavender in others, with a slightly darker hue under the nails for even more intrigue. The squared off tips are a very popular shape, and look quite flattering as you can see :)

I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Oh Yes:

Photo 1:
Bodysuit: :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GG06 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GG07 $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Outfit: :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GIFT04 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: :::::Oh-Yes::::: 2021GG01 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: :::::Oh-Yes::::: 20210065 GIFT Nails $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment