Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Last Glimpses of Silk Road Hunt

Hiya everyone! It's been a lovely journey along the Silk Road Hunt path, and I have just a few more really nice goodies to show you. I feel like this is the kind of hunt that people can do no matter what your main SL style is, just to have a few treasures to keep in your inventory for that theme party you want to attend (or throw), or perhaps some of the furnishings would be perfect for a corner of your home. My home is out of room, hehe, it's a rental skybox in which I'm pushing the prim allowance limits pretty hard. That makes what I did for these photos pretty funny actually...

This is a gorgeous temple (several pillars, rounded top, very classical looks) from Emma's #074 with a fire pit with optional sounds, and the marble has 18 different texture choices which are all quite lovely...and I rezzed it on top of my peaked roof. Yep, that's the only place I could temporarily display it, LOL. That background you're seeing, that grass and trees and such, is the panoramic enclosure around my skybox and NOT part of the temple whatsoever. I am wearing the amazing Hera outfit from Tamiron Forge (#069), and for the men there is a stunning Heracles outfit that looks well suited for any gladiator. Hera includes the bracelets and earrings shown, along with the shoulder drape that is separate so you can choose to go without as well.

See, there's that beautiful toga without the shoulder drape, so you can see the wonderful gifts from KK's Trinkets, #071 in the hunt. The Black Beauty set includes the necklace, earrings, and ring you see here. You might notice I changed the marble texture on the temple as well.

These adorably fun ear cuffs are from prize #075 from Posh, which is found at a breathtaking Asian garden sim. I must say, I'll be returning to explore more and I enjoyed the little while Xan and I spent there as we completed the hunt :) The ear cuffs come with a HUD to change the gemstone color (red, blue, or white) and metal color (gold or silver). There is a resize script built in if you touch them, and I had to adjust their position to suit my ears with the good old-fashioned edit method. They're pretty yet playful, and I felt cheerfully elfin in them :)

Back inside my house, I decided to take off my Slink feet to show you one final cute prize, these are the female gift from Lindy Modern & Retro shoes. They're called Aliaa and remind me of either a genie or an elf, with an intriguing pattern that looks like paisley with a splash of something else I can't quite identify. If you don't own Slink feet or just find yourself taking them off a lot, Lindy's is a great place to go for hunt prizes as all the ones I've seen in there appear to be for default avatar feet. I was tempted to try to edit them for the Slink flats, but the way they narrow in the front I decided it wouldn't work out well. I think these would go really nicely with a Boho style long skirt or sundress, or maybe something with a crochet texture.

Well this is my final post from the Silk Road Hunt, I hope you enjoyed them and stay tuned for more hunts, more lucky boards and midnight manias, group gifts and much more :) I don't have a set idea yet for tomorrow, so we'll all be surprised by what I post. Hoping you are all doing well, lots of magpie hugs to you all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Silk Road Hunt VI: The Roman Empire:
Photo 1:

Toga: Tamiron Forge Hunt Gift - Hera in White [TF]  $0L Prize #069
Temple: Emma's Roman Temple with Fire Bowl, Sound & 18 Textures  $0L Prize #074

Photo 2:

Jewelry: KK's Trinkets Black Beauty Set  $0L Prize #071

Photo 3:

Ear Cuffs: Posh Tale Ear Cuffs  $0L Prize #075

Photo 4:

Shoes: Lindy Aliaa Red (rsc) Female  $0L Prize #065

Nails: ~*By Snow*~ Slink Nails Appliers - French Natural *FREE Gift* $0L Marketplace
TRUTH HAIR Ishya- gingers (available at ~uber~)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment