Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kiyomizu Hunt Treasures Part 3

Hiya everyone! I've got a few more goodies to share with you from the Kiyomizu Summer Hunt, and if you need a new bathing suit you will definitely enjoy this post. Plenty of summery prizes, with a dash of fun at the end, I had a great time preparing this post!

First we have a fun mesh bathing suit with matching pareo from Wish, #67 in the hunt. I did have some issues with the alpha layer (my boobs weren't playing nicely with it?) but your shape might work perfectly with it :) The bikini top and bottom are one piece (linked I guess is more accurate) in standard mesh sizes, and the pareo also comes in standard sizes. The sunflowers are a cheerful addition for sure.

If you need to cool off, this bikini from Shiorin's Mart (#9) is an ideal choice, and I had a blast adding the fans from Bouquet of Magic, #60 in the hunt. Now the bikini is standard sizes of mesh for the top and the bottoms, and the back is narrow but not quite a thong. I gave my bum the night off from modeling, LOL, as I've been taking way too many photos of it lately. How clever is the newspaper print on this bikini? Meanwhile the hand fan with its streamers fluttering in the breeze are so entertaining, and there is a built in pose which is quite convenient. I did an inset of a closer view of the sweet little bunny on my shoulder, who also has a rotating fan to keep you cool while looking adorable :)

I stepped away from the pool to show you a lovely summery dress, this is from shopMinor and is prize #39 in the hunt. The delicate lace and spaghetti straps add a feminine touch to contrast nicely with the rugged denim and seams down the side and at the hem.

Another unique dress you can find in this fantastic hunt is this Gothic Bone dress from 10*4, who are #64 in the hunt. Those skeletal fingers almost acting as a bra make me laugh, and it would work well for Halloween too, so enjoy it now and hang onto it for next season :)

No matter how much fun I had by my pool, the time comes when the night comes to a close and it's time to head inside. Looks like the rain started, hehe, so it's a good thing I visited VJ Eyewear and picked up their Umbrella Pudding in cat #68. It has the hold pose built in, along with the rain you see that can be turned off by clicking the umbrella. The spoon stuck in the side is so cute, and the pudding wiggles when you move :) In addition, I get to show you another gorgeous clothing gift, the tank top from *Ran*. I love the lace and the roses!

Nail note of the night: the cute watermelon designs you may notice on my nails are from prize #71, Frangipani Garden. There are 3 choices on the HUD, with red watermelon and seeds or yellow watermelon with seeds, or green stripes of the watermelon rind with a small flower on it. They are terrific for summer :)

Well, it's time for the credits and then I've got a million things to do...as I am having company this weekend (arriving tomorrow evening), my blog is either taking a vacation for a few days or will have a couple of very small posts if I get a chance. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can, and magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kiyomizu Summer Hunt:
Photo 1:

Bathing Suit: .:.Wish.:.Bikini::SunFlower_Kiyomizu  $0L Prize #67

Photo 2:
Bikini: =Shiorin's Mart= KIYOMIZU HUNT PRIZE 2015SUMMER  $0L Prize #9
Fans: Bouquet Of Magic Hand Fan & Rabbit Fan Wind 1  $0L Prize #60

Photo 3:

Dress: shopMinor Strap Mini Dress Lace ^^  $0L Prize #39

Photo 4:

Dress: 10*4 Gothic Bone Dress  $0L Prize #64

Photo 5:

Shirt: ::*Ran*:: 15-05 Tank top  $0L Prize #49
Umbrella: VJ Eyewear Umbrella Pudding BOXmp  $0L Prize #68

Nails: Frangipani Garden *FG* SLINK nail polish applier - [Watermelon] - Summer Gift  $0L Prize #71

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dolly - Gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment