Saturday, August 15, 2020

These Dreams

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am pleased to share several free gifts from the DREAMS store, who generously have a section upstairs of gifts with no group tag needed as well as a section of treats for their free group. All of tonight's looks are free for everyone, not just group members, and I would like to mention that there are some mens' goodies too so be sure to pass this information along to your favorite guys. There are gifts for all seasons too, with some winter sweaters and jackets for good measure. So much to see and appreciate!


My first look is the DREAMS Stay At Home Outfit Woman, which is located with all the free gifts and is a cute hoodie and shorts combo. They each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies, plus a fitmesh Medium for classic avatars. The buttons pinned to the hoodie are such a fun extra touch.


Maybe you are in the mood for a playful denim dress? Then allow me to suggest their free gift called Ruby Mini Dress Jeans - FATPACK. Pick this up and you will receive fitmesh sizing for classic avatars (S, M, L) along with Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, and Voluptuous mesh body versions. There is also a HUD provided with 8 choices, so you can change up the color combination with just a click. Denim makes for such an attractive dress, and even more so with various tints.


I combined two gifts here to create this look, and was very satisfied with the results. The top is the :::DREAMS::: Diya Shirt Jeans -BLUE- which pairs wonderfully with their Soraya Pants HUD 15 Colors. Each are free to all, and include fitmesh S, M, and L for classic avatars plus mesh body sizes for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous. The pants, as the item name indicates, have a HUD included with 15 pretty colors to choose from, two of which I shared above. 


Those versatile Soraya Pants also look wonderful with the two Valentine gifts I found. On the left I am wearing the :::DREAMS::: GIFT Valentine T-Shirt 2, with just Valentine T-Shirt on the right, both suitable for year round wear because love is eternal :) They each come in classic S, M, L sizes plus Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body versions. 


For my final look of the evening, I chose their Charlotte Summer Outfit. I do love a good casual pairing, since I can run around the grid doing hunting or fishing or just exploring things with Xan while feeling cute and comfy. Our tied top and cutoff denim shorts are each included in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing. There is also a HUD for each piece, offering 10 textures (a mix of solids and patterns) for the shirt and 6 shades for the shorts. There is something so classic about a nicely cuffed pair of high waisted jeans shorts, isn't there?

Random makeup note: I was in the mood for a smokey eye, but not overly strong since my looks here are generally things I would wear for daytime. So I found a beautiful wearable tester (free demo) from alaskametro<3 for their "Fierce" eyeshadow, and chose the 60% opacity version for a little less intensity. It looks coppery or maybe a raspberry tint, and it was exactly what I wanted. There are many wearable demo/testers there, so you can try out these incredible creations and get a real feel for the quality. If you like what you see, the prices for the full packs are very reasonable, and are compatible with many different mesh heads as well as system/BOM layers (which I am wearing) that work on classic avatars too. 

Whew, what a day! I am worn out from lack of sleep, a depressing hockey game, and an outing to my parents' for dinner. I have more DREAMS gifts to share in the near future, but I have something more time sensitive that I will be showing you tomorrow evening instead :) You will just have to visit again to find out what. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from DREAMS

Photo 1:
Outfit: V2 :::DREAMS::: Stay at Home Outfit Woman $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: :::DREAMS::: Ruby Mini Dress Jeans - FATPACK $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Top: :::DREAMS::: Diya Shirt Jeans -BLUE- $0L Free Gift
Pants: :::DREAMS::: Soraya Pants HUD 15 Colors $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Top Left: :::DREAMS::: GIFT Valentine T-Shirt 2 $0L Free Gift
Top Right: :::DREAMS::: GIFT Valentine T-Shirt $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: :::DREAMS::: Charlotte Summer Outfit $0L Free Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Fierce" - eyeshadow 02 FIT B $0L Wearable Demo
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Labyrinth - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BILLY marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

1 comment:

  1. I’m here to testify about what Dr Oseremen did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oseremen on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Oseremen prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Oseremen assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr oseremen for help via dr.oseremenvadi@gamil.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    ReplyDelete