Thursday, August 6, 2020

Enchantress

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am delighted to have power again, so I can bring you some group gifts this evening. We are visiting the Enchantress store, whose group is free to join and you can find an entire wall displaying gifts for that group. Some are mesh, but many are appliers for compatible bodies, and all are truly enchanting :) I have randomly chosen some to share from among the less revealing gifts, as a couple were extra eye-popping and I decided you should discover and try those on for yourself if you wish.


My first look is their ![Enchantress] Ayame Dress Gift, a flirty strapless mini with opening in the front and short hemline, particularly in the rear. This gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with a 10 color HUD so you can choose your favorite shade. I like the way the dots on the front are various sizes and layer over each other, reminding me of bubbles.


Next we have their lovely Zelie Dress gift, another impressive treat for group members. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The dress features a bold pattern of maroon and gold stars, with a plunging back beneath the halter neckline.


Among the applier gifts, I think this Tilda Jeans Outfit is a fun choice for this time of year. It comes in two versions, Over (right) and Tuck (left), with HUDs for each that offer Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Brazilia compatibility. As a reminder, if you are wearing the updated Maitreya body you will need to add the clothing layer from the body's folder in your inventory, to use an applier.


This gift is actually 11 great outfits in one, similar in style but each unique in color combination or fabric pattern. It is the group gift called Teagan Outfit, and includes 11 applier HUDs each numbered 1 to 11, and like the other HUDs tonight they have buttons for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Brazilia. I randomly chose two to wear here, so #3 is on the left and I am wearing #8 on the right. I love jeans in all colors, and appreciate the little details here like the buttons on the pant legs and the coordinated trim on the front pockets to match the breezy strapless tops. 


For my final look of the evening, I chose the sexy Enchantress Oria Body gift. This satiny bodysuit is trimmed in intricate lace, and is included in 6 different colors each with its own applier HUD. I am wearing red on the left above with blue to the right (almost leaning towards purple in my lighting) while the other colors are black, green, pink, and white. These appliers have the same compatibility as their others. These are some very impressive gifts, and remember there are several I simply did not even have room to show you here. 

Whew, what an adventure! Yesterday my home lost power in the early afternoon, but we have a generator so I should have been safe...however my housemate is in charge of making sure the generator has fuel and that it receives its usual maintenance, and that did not happen this year. The result was that after a few hours, it completely stopped working :( I was in the middle of editing these photos to get them ready, and I was chatting with Xan so I made him aware that it would probably happen. Many thanks to him for letting all of you know! Initially the power company estimated that it would take 2 days to restore electricity, so I was really lucky that they got it repaired a day early. It was extremely hot in here without fans or air conditioning, which made it difficult to sleep or get comfortable at all, and all the food in the fridge spoiled so I had nothing to eat until my parents kindly invited me for dinner. I could have just gone there to start with, but I was trying not to impose on them. Obviously there are many people who had it worse, as this hurricane/tropical storm (Isaias) did a lot of damage, so I am explaining rather than complaining. All I feel now is gratitude for being comfortable back home. I hope you are all having a peaceful and safe day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Enchantress:

Photo 1:
Dress: ![Enchantress] Ayame Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ![Enchantress] Zelie Dress gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ![Enchantress] Tilda Jeans Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: ![Enchantress] Teagan Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: ![Enchantress] Oria Body $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment