Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Midweek Variety

Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood for variety, so I started out by visiting a few places to claim some Stay at Home Club gifts. There are so many thoughtful designers who are participating, and I am grateful to all of them for lifting our spirits as times remain uncertain. These gifts do not require a group tag to claim them, and there are several categories on the website so I do suggest exploring it and seeing what else grabs your attention. I was also inspired by the time of year, and wanted to dress like a mermaid, which I was able to do thanks to Entice and their We Love Roleplay offer for this round. Clearly I had some fun with these outfits!


My first stop was Vips Creations, where I happily claimed this flirty [Amanda]1 Dress. It includes sizes for Altamura Sofia, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. There is also a 10 texture HUD so you can change up the look, and some are extra revealing like the sheer one I chose on the right :) I was quite drawn to the style with the high side slits and crossed straps in the neckline, too. 


Next we head over to Rogue Echo, who are currently offering a generous trio of Stay at Home Club gifts, starting with this {RE} Lapus Mini. The bold blue color is accentuated by two triangular cutouts in the front which are filled with sheer sequined fabric, while the back view is completely solid satin. Our gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Signature mesh body sizing. 


Another fantastic gift you will find at Rogue Echo is their {RE} G Zoa Gown, with its snowy white color and flattering shape that leads to a small train. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. 


If you would prefer something casual, allow me to introduce you to this charming {RE} Paisley Outfit which is also a gift from Rogue Echo. It is one piece with the appearance of two (which makes it very easy to wear!) in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The solid purple pants are a fine match for the lively pattern on the top. 


For my final look of the evening, we head to the We Love Roleplay event (open until the 30th of August) where you will find this beautiful Entice - Lady of the Sea set. The top has been crafted from a pair of shells, while the shorts have a scaly texture with a fishnet ruffle on each leg, pun intended? :) The set also includes a headpiece to wear across the forehead, which is mostly hiding beneath my bangs, but it is unrigged and has a resize script built in. There are 8 varieties available individually for $245L apiece (marked down from $350L) or you could choose the fatpack for $599L with 2 bonus colors. In addition to all 10 colors, the fatpack HUD lets you change the color of the components separately, the main texture of the top and the sparkly trim where they join, and the fishnet can be colored separately from the shorts. The navy blue on the right (yep another ocean pun) is one of the two fatpack exclusive colors. Every single one of them is breathtaking!

It has been a slightly better day here, although I do have some more healing to do yet, but I am trying to keep up with my usual activities as much as I can. I still feel like I did not get enough rest, so that is a goal for the next few days. I will be watching a midafternoon hockey game, but perhaps a nice nap afterwards. I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Vips Creations] -Female Dress- [Amanda]1 $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Rogue Echo {RE} Lapus Mini $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Rogue Echo {RE} G Zoa Gown $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Rogue Echo {RE} Paisley Outfit $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Entice - Lady of the Sea Fatpack $599L We Love Roleplay

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bloom - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SVEA apricot (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment