Wednesday, December 2, 2020

TrendZy Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a mini hunt to tell you about, which I found while exploring Advent calendar information. One store I visited is TrendZy Apparel, and there is a sign outside that tells us there are 15 chimney Santas to be found on the sim, 5 of which are inside this store. They are fairly small and look like they are surrounded by snow, and there is a (larger) example on the sign itself for you to see. I found all 5 in the store but one box was empty, so I have 4 wonderful prizes to share :) It is possible that SL was being its usual weird and glitchy self, especially with many scripted Advent calendars being implemented around the same time, so I am grateful for the four prizes I was able to claim successfully. Be sure to check upstairs and down, and keep your eyes open for the tiny Santas.


Our first prize is called *TA* Anna Dream 1 Dress and Shoes. Just as the name says, it includes the dress in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with matching strappy heels in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High sizing. While red is one of the two classic Christmas colors, it is also associated with elegant events (red carpet!) and other special days like Valentine's Day, so I'm sure you can find many opportunities to enjoy this prize no matter what the calendar says.


A deeper shade of crimson takes center stage with the *TA* Red Star Cammy Dress and Shoes hunt prize. The style of the dress really caught my eye, with the intricate straps with embellishments that match the lower bodice. The short flouncy hemline shows off our legs while the cutout and bare back reveal glimpses of skin too. The dress comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. Our heels are for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. 


This alluring outfit is the *TA* Alexa Red Dress prize, with a fun floral pattern that embraces several shades of red and is trimmed with a burgundy that echoes the color found on the strappy shoes. The strapless dress is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Curvy sizing, with matching sandals in Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High sizes. 


My final look of the evening is a luxurious textured prize called *TA* Roxy Green Crushed Velvet Dress. The fabric looks warm and inviting, like it is begging to be touched, and the dress has a bright golden chain belt for even more rich detail. The prize consists of sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The color calls to mind an evergreen tree, a symbol of the season because they can withstand the snow and keep that bold color throughout the year. 

It has been a quiet day here since I am still not feeling well, and I wish I knew what upset my stomach this time so I could avoid it in the future. I don't eat spicy foods or anything unusual really, so it is a mystery. I checked out some Advent calendars earlier, but posting specific gifts a couple of hours before the date changes in SL would not be very helpful so I will stick to sharing two links: FabFree and TeleportHub both have excellent listings. I appreciate both for telling us which stores' calendars need a group tag, and if there is a fee to join each group, since that helps me decide how to shuffle my groups among our precious limited slots. Some started today while others are 12 days of Christmas so will be later in the month, and that info is on both links as well. I hope you are all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from TrendZy Apparel:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *TA* Anna Dream 1 Dress and Shoes $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: *TA* Red Star Cammy Dress and Shoes $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: *TA* Alexa Red Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: *TA* Roxy Green Crushed Velvet Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Gemma
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KENDAL marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment