Friday, December 25, 2020

The Naughty List

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am hoping to earn a place on your nice list by inviting you to The Naughty List event. There you can find top quality offers at nice prices from many great designers, and $10L treats at each display in bags with an image of the contents on each. There is also a lovely Christmas tree where my link brings you, and if you are in the Evil Bunny Hunt group (free to join) you can claim all the gifts under that tree for free. Those are what I would like to share tonight, so anyone regardless of budget can enjoy some brand new goodies for the holiday and beyond :) Of course I still encourage shopping the displays, but that should not be a surprise. I hope you find something to brighten your holidays!


First I paired two gifts, clothing with a tattoo. The dresses are the Poinsettia Explosion Dresses from Indigenous, a duo of blue and green versions with a shattered stained glass type pattern. They are each included in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing. As for the intricate tattoo, it is our group gift from Max Magic called ::MM:: Cat Love to the Moon tattoo. The geometric cats on each shoulder reminded me of the texture of the dress, and there are a lot of fun details to the artwork on both arms. The gift consists of a system/BOM layer and an Omega applier, so there is compatibility for most mesh bodies and all classic avatars. 


Our gift from Illustrious is a flirty dress in several colors, their Crossbones Fatpack. Each version (Green, Pink, Purple, Teal, Yellow, and Black) is packed separately in sizes for eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The dresses are designed to be more like a tiny skirt and corset that are linked by bold rings both front and back, creating some tantalizing views. 


I also found a gift from MadCatCreations beneath the tree, and this is two separates that combine wonderfully to create a seasonal outfit. The top is the MCC - woman - Snow Tree Crop Sweater, an eye-catching look with traditional holiday knit pattern in sizes for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 10 colors to choose from. The pants are called MCC - woman - Deep Snow Jeans w/HUD, and these come in the same sizing as the sweater with a similar 10 color HUD. I like the way the legs look tie dyed in bleach to lighten the denim, just in those bands on the calves. 


Those MCC jeans also look very cute with the gift from BLONDEQUEEN, their pair of Christmas Pastel Tops in blue and pink. They both come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with snowflakes on the blue version and reindeer silhouettes on the pink. Lots of intricate straps add visual interest to this style, and I am enamored with both prints. 


My final look of the night is a dazzling outfit from Donni's Dollies, whose gift is their DD Cleopatra Dress & Shoes Rainbow Leopard. The mini dress is included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with matching shoes in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High fits. I never knew just how much I needed rainbow leopard print in my SL wardrobe until I saw this terrific gift!

May I put Mother Nature on the naughty list?? I may have mentioned that we had a storm coming through my area on Christmas eve night, well sadly it arrived with heavy winds that knocked my power out for a few hours. I had barely started writing the blog post, but I told myself (and Xan) that if the power came back before I had to go to bed from exhaustion I would finish and post the blog :) So here we are, much later than usual thanks to 4 hours of no electricity, but I am feeling a sense of accomplishment just for pulling this together and getting it ready to share with all of you. This has been a very 2020 type of Christmas I guess, LOL, with all the stress, but I am smiling after all :) Whew! I will not be blogging tomorrow evening, but will gladly be back the following night after a quick day off. I hope that all of you who celebrate have a very Merry Christmas, and those who do not get to look forward to the final weekend of the year which means a new fresh start is just around the corner. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Naughty List 5:

Photo 1:
Dress: Indigenous - Poinsettia Explosion Dresses $0L TNL Group Gift
Tattoo: Max Magic ::MM:: Cat Love to the Moon tattoo $0L TNL Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Illustrious- Crossbones Fatpack $0L TNL Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: MadCatCreations MCC - woman - Snow Trees Crop Sweater $0L TNL Group Gift
Pants: MCC - woman - Deep Snow Jeans w/HUD $0L TNL Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: BLONDEQUEEN BQ ::Christmas Pastel Top:: Pink & Blue $0L TNL Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Donni's Dollies DD Cleopatra Dress & Shoes Rainbow Leopard $0L TNL Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - December
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment