Friday, December 4, 2020

More Winter Fest Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more Winter Fest gifts to show you, and as I mentioned yesterday they can be found in free gift boxes with no group needed to claim them. There are clothing gifts for men and women among them, plus plenty of home decor so can brighten your living space for the holidays too. Each designer is offering discounted selections to tempt us, so I hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did. 


Red is one of those colors that easily draws attention, so I am ready to turn heads in this gift from NILSY called Red Sweater Dress with Frilly Skirt. It has a fun patchwork quality to the knit in several directions and various layers of lace at the hem and cuffs. The gift includes 5 fitmesh standard sizes for classic avatars, as well as versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


I was also very happy to receive the Emerald Couture gift, their charming EC Fausta Outfit v2 Blue. The cropped sweater and pencil skirt are each provided in 5 fitmesh standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. The zigzag stripes on the sweater are very flattering, and we can accessorize this with anything from a simple pair of earrings to a statement necklace. 


Time to get flirty with MadCatCreations and their gift called MCC - Woman - Naughty Snowflake Dress. You will also receive a men's gift from clicking their box, although I am clearly displaying some feminine charms here ;) The sheer dress comes in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing. The keyhole cutouts both front and back are just as sexy as the translucent fabric, and I really like the large circular cutout with a beautiful snowflake in its center. 


I am a fan of frills on clothing, as it keeps any fabric from looking dull or flat, and this lovely Daydream Creation Courtney Dress v1 is a perfect example. There are 5 fitmesh sizes included for classic avatars, and mesh body wearers will find sizes inside for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The ruffles provide just enough contrast with their color patterns, so pretty!


My final look of the evening is an enchanting gift from Karmatose, their Katie Summer Dress with a couple of bonuses :) The dress comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, Fox, and Werewolf mesh bodies. The coordinated strappy heels fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet, and the blue pearl necklace I am enjoying is also included and has a built in resize script in case you need to adjust it. I am happy to see so much blue among these gifts, as it is a color I lean towards for winter but also appreciate in other seasons depending on the styling of the clothing. I know the name of this one has summer in it, but that won't prevent me from wearing it no matter what the calendar says :) 

It has been a very mellow day here, which is a choice I made to keep things low key since I am still not feeling my best. My stomach is mildly upset again so I am sipping ginger ale and nibbling on saltines crackers to try to soothe it. Meanwhile I am trying to decide what to do about my usual Friday and Saturday RL plans, since I am not sure why I feel sick and therefore cannot tell if it is something contagious. No, I do not think I have *that*, but there are plenty of other ailments out there that can be passed from person to person. I have exciting plans for my next few blog posts, and probably even more beyond that, so there is lots to look forward to here. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Winter Fest:

Photo 1:
Dress: NILSY RED SWEATER DRESS WITH FRILLY SKIRT $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Fausta Outfit v2 Blue $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: MadCatCreations MCC - Woman - Naughty Snowflake Dress $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Daydream Creation Courtney Dress v1 $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Karmatose Katie Summer Dress $0L Winter Fest Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Gemma
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MEYA dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment