Saturday, February 27, 2021

Gifts from Punk JUSTUS

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several treats to share, all of which are completely free gifts from Punk JUSTUS with no group tag required. They are all set for sale for $0L on the front of the desk in their store, ready to add some color and versatility to your wardrobe. It certainly inspired me to browse the rest of their store, and I clicked the midnight mania board too so if you join me in that perhaps we'll all have a new gift tomorrow too. I really like their style, and am guessing lots of you will too. 


First we see the beautiful dont look back by Punk JUSTUS, a strapless column dress with high slit on the left thigh. It comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and even a standard size for classic avatars. There is also a HUD included with 21 texture choices, so you can change the look with a quick click. 


Next I think I chose the textures well for their slave to the past by Punk JUSTUS gift. It has a single strap, bared breast, and attached belt to cinch the waist. The style reminded me of a painting I read about recently of a 15th century French woman (a royal mistress) who had her gowns designed to reveal her favorite breast. Her name is Agnes Sorel if you're curious :) This dress is provided in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique body sizes with a standard version for classic avatars. There is also a HUD with I believe I counted 83 textures, which is an impressive amount for sure. Flames seemed very appropriate for the sexy style, and the tie dye is just delightfully cheery and bright. 


I am guessing our designer is a fan of summer weather since there are a few swimsuits among these gifts. If you are tired of snow and chilly days like I am, why not slip into the heat wave FITTED MESH Swimsuit by Punk JUSTUS and head for your favorite beach? This gift includes standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. 


I am also very fond of this gift called footprints in the sand by Punk JUSTUS. It is provided in Small and Large sizes for classic avatars, along with eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body versions. There is also a texture HUD here too, this time with 19 fun options like the newspaper print on the left above or the tropical foliage on the right. 


My final look of the evening is yet another free gift, and another gorgeous swimsuit. Their rainbow girl by Punk JUSTUS includes the top and bottom each in standard mesh sizes plus fits for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, and TMP mesh bodies. The thin rainbow stripes are so pretty, and the high waist of the bottoms are contrasted by the fact that they are cut to a thong style in the rear. 

Are you ready for the weekend? I have decided that since I have a few things that need to be done around the house, I am going to take tomorrow evening off from blogging. So no post tomorrow, but I will be back Sunday night with something new, affordable, and fun but yet to be determined ;) I have a few ideas floating around in my head, and will decide when the time comes. Meanwhile I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Punk JUSTUS:

Photo 1:
Dress: dont look back by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: slave to the past by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Swimsuit: heat wave FITTED MESH Swimsuit by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: footprints in the sand by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Swimsuit: rainbow girl by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PEPPERMINT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment