Sunday, February 21, 2021

My Funny Valentine

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another February hunt to explore, the My Funny Valentine Hunt. The prizes are $1L if you locate them by following the hint on the website, or you can opt to purchase for $25L at the hunt sign in the store if you prefer not to hunt. Either way, these prizes are deeply discounted from what their full cost would be, and quality worth seeking out :) We are looking for pink puffy hearts with an image on the front that you can also see on the hunt signs, a couple beneath a tree. It is a sweet, romantic little heart that I enjoyed looking for, and exploring the various shops is always an adventure since I never know what I will see. 


My first look is the ZFG prize called VAL LOVE, a hot mini dress with long sleeves and sexy heart shaped cutout. It comes in sizes for Alice, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite mesh bodies. I really do feel like this style and color scheme will work well any time of year, not just February. 


I am enamored with the Juliet Tapered Hem Dress prize from Park Place Casuals! It is a beautiful lavender color with delicate floral pattern, and that hemline is simply stunning. The prize includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. 


Our prize from Hardcore Clothing is their VALENTINES NEWS DRESS, and I will say that the name works well as part of the hint :) Another helpful tidbit is a reminder that many things in SL with doors will open if you click them, and that makes for interesting hiding spots. The dress is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, and has a solid black bodice with patterned skirt that has various words with hearts and arrows adorning it. I would say it does in fact remind me of a newspaper, only more cheerful and no smudges from touching newsprint ;)


I also found the heart at RIISE, and happily claimed their Diana Prom Dress - Edition 1 from it. The style would have been too revealing for my Catholic school prom all those years ago, LOL, but I can think of plenty of events and places to wear it in SL. The gown comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing. There is also a HUD provided with 8 color choices, so it is as versatile as it is lovely. 


My final look this evening comes from ..::S&B::.. and is called Studded Leather Tube Dress red. This sexy strapless number hugs every curve and highlights some of them with silvery studs. It is included in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizes. 

It has been a chilly weekend so far, but decent otherwise. I have another hunt to explore for tomorrow's post (and probably the next one) so there are more affordable treats on the horizon. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from My Funny Valentine Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: ZFG VAL LOVE $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: [Park Place Casuals] Juliet Tapered Hem Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Hardcore Clothing VALENTINES NEWS DRESS $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: RIISE - Diana Prom Dress - Edition 1 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: .:S&B:. Studded Leather Tube Dress red $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARRY-ANN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment