Monday, February 8, 2021

The Gacha Life

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the new round of The Gacha Life, where you can try your luck with dozens of terrific gacha machines from an impressive array of designers. You can also join their free group if you haven't already, and claim lots of generous group gifts. Those are what I will be sharing here tonight, at least a sampling of them, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. All you have to do is have your group tag active and click each black gift bag to receive these gifts, and each bag has a framed photo of the gift so you know what you will be getting. This event is open until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to visit.


First I eagerly tried on the AnaSTyle gift, called Mara Light Blue. It starts with the mini dress in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body versions. It continues with coordinating high heel mules in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High sizing. We even receive the matching earrings, bracelet, and necklace with white beads that highlight the white of the shoes and the stars on the skirt. 


Another full outfit, named MALUMA, can be found in the gift bag from GIULIADESIGN. The sleeveless top and skinny jeans are included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, while the boots come in the same set of sizes plus a fitted version. I really enjoy the look of jeans with thigh high boots, and the simple shirt with decorated collar creates a classic look. 


I kept those jeans on to wear with another top, the very amusing ZFG JO LESSON. This comfy hoodie reads "2020 taught me that things can absolutely get worse", and it is a reminder that last year was quite a dumpster fire. The good news is that I believe 2021 will get better, not instantly but as time passes. Our gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, all with that slightly tucked up front hem. 


This flirty look is two examples from the generous gift from [C.Y FASHION]. Their WOLLY Long Sleeve Dress is provided in 6 different colors, packaged by size, for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. As someone who spends every RL day and evening lately with a blanket over my legs, I am thinking I will also enjoy this gift with jeans or pants layered beneath, since it is on the short side ;)


For my final look of the evening, I chose the Illustrious gift called Kora Dress - All Colors. In addition to the pink and yellow shown above, there are gray and green versions of this same charming pattern. Each is provided in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I really like the fluttery edging and the revealing sides and rear view!

It felt like it was a long day, and I think I slept funny because my neck and left shoulder are really sore. I watched a hockey game that was fairly wild, and have seen a bit of the Puppy Bowl from having recorded it on my tivo :) The snow has moved out of my area, but we got a few inches during the day and things could be icy tomorrow morning. My parents have a few important appointments this week but it should be safe to drive by then. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening and enjoyed your weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Outfit: AnaSTyle - Mara Light Blue $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: ***GIULIADESIGN***MALUMA $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: ZFG JO LESSON $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [C.Y FASHION] WOLLY Long Sleeve Dress $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Illustrious- Kora- All Colors $0L TGL Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - HOPEFULLY GG apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment