Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Bounty From Beauty Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am pleased to share more gifts from the Beauty Event and their first anniversary round, which is open until the 11th of June with over 100 participating designers. They each have a $77L offer which is such an affordable price for high quality merchandise, and most have a group gift for us in a black gift box with golden ribbon. The event's group is free to join, and you should receive an invitation when you arrive. With this many designers offering delightful gifts, you know I will be doing an entire series of posts from there to celebrate :) Part two here showed me that plenty more gifts spoke to me, and I am very grateful for each and every one of them.


For my first look I wound up choosing two different gifts of tops to show you side by side. On the left is the lovely :: SA :: Casey - Halter Top - Summer Heat from Starlight Apparel, with tropical leaves in various shades of green and orange. It comes in sizes for eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The flirty top to the right is our METAPHOR-Tshuna Top-Pink gift. It is provided in Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite sizing, with a fun gathered style and very low sides (sideboob!) for extra sex appeal. Both of these look perfect with the white pair of jeans from the Delizio marketplace gift that appears here on my blog quite often :)


Next I kept those Delizio jeans on but changed into another group gift, the [Mow] Joanne Top Pat. It has a Boho or hippie style to me, with bare shoulders and long sleeves all trimmed in delicate ruffles. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, with a 10 texture HUD so you can choose the pattern that suits you best. 


Emerald Couture is offering a terrific gift for us, their EC Lunette Mini Dress White. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. I am fascinated by the texture, which reminded me of sequins at first, then of a cross stitch design. The multicolored flowers are dreamy!


Time to rock out with Tastic and their Rylie Rock Dress with Hud gift! This daring mini dress has several side openings that are all tied with little bows to match the two on the rear of the shoulder straps, combining feminine touches with an edgy style. The dress is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a HUD offering 6 texture choices in various colors with different sayings or images on the front. The blue "I ♥ Rock n' Roll" made me think of the Joan Jett song, so I chose it with a smile for the left side of the above image. 


My final look this evening combines two sensuous gifts, although you can pair either with just about anything your imagination can come up with :) The outfit is the <glYph> May camo -gift- for -Lara- and -L.Petite-, and just as the name indicates it includes a top for Maitreya (Lara) and Petite with a single Maitreya size for the bottom. It reveals enough skin that I figured it would be fun to wear another gift with it, the [RESILIENCE] Tattoo - Blossom. There are faded, fresh, and worn versions so you can choose your ink intensity, and it comes as system/BOM layers and an Omega applier. The vibrant magenta coloring really stands out against the darker ink, doesn't it? The hamsa hand on the front is so intricate, and the butterfly on the upper back is simply stunning. 

Earlier I heard fireworks in my neighborhood for Memorial Day, but otherwise it was a simple, quiet day here that I enjoyed. Most of my family has been in the military over the years, so the day holds poignant meaning even in a year where I do not do anything to celebrate it outwardly. My grandmother's favorite brother was killed in action in WWII, so I tend to think of how she still mourns his loss all these decades later. On a happier note, June is just about here and I am ready to explore some new hunts and events during the upcoming month and am glad to get to share my findings with all of you :) I hope you're having a sweet day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from the Beauty Event:

Photo 1:
Top Left: Starlight Apparel :: SA :: Casey - Halter Top - Summer Heat $0L Beauty Group Gift
Top Right: METAPHOR-Tshuna Top-Pink $0L Beauty Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: [Mow] Joanne Top Pat $0L Beauty Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Lunette Mini Dress White $0L Beauty Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Tastic-Rylie Rock Dress with Hud $0L Beauty Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: <glYph> May camo -gift- for -Lara- and -L.Petite- $0L Beauty Group Gift
Tattoo: [RESILIENCE] Tattoo - Blossom $0L Beauty Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - HALIA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment