Friday, November 4, 2022

More Fallen Leaves and Frost

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we continue the FabFree Fallen Leaves and Frost Hunt, with prizes for $5L or less that are hidden in neon rainbows at each participating store. Many stores have multiple prizes out, so be sure to check the FabFree website for the hunt keys and hints for each. There are so many awesome designers who are part of the FabFree family, and I appreciate the opportunity to visit and claim impressive bargains for just a few lindens apiece! Some of these stores are ones I have visited before many times, and a few are relatively new to me so it's like making new friends :) We are straddling the weather change between autumn and winter here as in many parts of the RL world, so these gifts generally feel like they are based on that seasonal transition as a theme.


This t-shirt is certainly telling my truth, as I have been known to indulge in all sorts of treats with pumpkin spice flavor or scent in RL ♥. It is the $5L prize from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. and is appropriately named SPICE GIRL Tee. There are standard mesh sizes included as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The wording is "If I was a Spice Girl I'd be Pumpkin Spice", decorated with seasonal leaves and of course pumpkins. I have a traditional fondness for pumpkin pie with those warm rich spices, how about you?


Ruxy is another store I am always excited to visit, and they have 2 free prizes hiding in their rainbows for us. This striking look is the Ruxy-FabFree Cleopatra plum dress, in lush velvet with contrasting insets on both sides. It fits Legacy and Maitreya bodies, and the texture makes me think of staying cozy in chilly weather. The short hem definitely shows every inch of leg though, for a sexy touch!


Our other prize found here is the Ruxy-FabFree Sigrith green dress, with a strapless sweetheart neckline and bubble skirt. It is provided in sizes for eBody Reborn, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD to select from 6 gem colors and 4 metals for the bodice decorations. If you look closely, you'll notice the gems are teardrop shaped and the metallic studs are flowers, very clever details :)


I paired two of the 4 dollarbie prizes from VOOH here, although they genuinely all work well together :) The top is our " VOOH " FABFREE HUNT SHIRT prize, and the overalls are called FABFREE HUNT OVERALLS. These versatile separates each include standard S, M, and L sizes, along with sizes for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. Each includes a HUD too, 14 textures (7 solids and 7 matching patterns) that on the shirt HUD can apply to the full shirt, main shirt, or sleeves by selecting that button before clicking your texture. The overalls have sections too, either the full overalls or the shorts, waist, suspenders, metals upper, and metals lower. As you can see I enjoy mixing the textures and solids just for fun, but let your tastes and imagination be your guide. 


My final look this evening is the free prize from Glitterati that is simply called FabFree Hunt - Fallen Leaves and Frost - Nov22. There are standard mesh sizes and versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies each for the top and shorts. The bare arms and extra short shorts make me think that this is a great choice for a warm weather vacation (or heading down under!) during the fallen leaves and frosty seasons :) They are an elegant style, especially the buttons and tiny zipper on the shorts, and the way the leaves on the top's pattern match the color of the shorts just right.

So right now it's been about 5 hours since my booster, and since I'm here blogging that should tell you that I'm doing okay :) Instead of going to the government facility nearby, I went with the pharmacy inside a supermarket that I get medication from usually. My arm is sore but not quite as bad as prior pokes, and I am tired but that's probably because I didn't sleep well. I'm not telling anyone what to do, just sharing my experience as a middle aged lady with health issues who wants to safely spend time this holiday season with my family. As long as I am still feeling up to it, I'm going to my parents for dinner tomorrow as usual on Fridays, then the farmers market on Saturday morning, so my mood is positive even with an achy arm. I hope you're all having a glorious day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SPICE GIRL Tee $5L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: Ruxy-FabFree Cleopatra plum $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Ruxy-FabFree Sigrith green $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: " VOOH " FABFREE HUNT SHIRT $1L Hunt Prize
Overalls: " VOOH " FABFREE HUNT OVERALLS $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: ! Glitterati ! - FabFree Hunt - Fallen Leaves and Frost - Nov22 $0L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Trinket - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment