Friday, February 3, 2023

Get Into the Miix

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we explore the MIIX Event, brought to us by Hype Events whose group tag we need to claim several wonderful gifts. Most of them are in adorable boxes designed with teddy bear ears, perfectly themed for the Valentines round which is open until the 20th of the month. I enjoy this event for its discounted offers and frequent gifts, all thanks to talented designers.


My first look of the evening is the gift from :::FurtaCor::: called Heart Dress - Pink. This one can be found in the central area near one of the staircases, with gifts for other groups as well. The lovely dress comes in sizes for eBody Reborn, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a precious teddy bear who has a built in hold pose. The ribbon on the bear matches the dress color perfectly, just like how the hearts on the pattern go so well with the cutout that reveals a touch of cleavage.


For this look I removed the bear and added a different treat called :LMB: Cherubin Gift. I simply added it and gave it a click to make the hearts poof, and it spoke to me in local chat :) I did it several times and got random kisses in local chat, various types (swiftly, passionately, etc.) and locations (cheek, neck, etc.). I got quite a giggle out of it!


Next I changed into the MJB Woman top Multicolor plaid gift, and they are specifying woman because there is a man's version included too :) This layered tank top fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and has a beautiful plaid pattern. I paired it with the ::::WATERMELON::::PANTIES gift, which is a dozen fun colors of thong panties all in system/BOM layers. I'm wearing red on the left and black on the right, with others including anil, blue, gold, green, orange, pink, purple, turquoise, white, and yellow.


The purple pair of panties was a fun bottom for my next look, a view of the striking BLUEBELL Lion Back Colors Tattoo - Miix Event Gift. It is a BOM layer just like the panties, with a handsome lion decorated with a couple different types of flowers. I am not a floral expert by any means, but the ones up top reminds me of the dogwoods that were in the front yard of the house I grew up in. The shades of pink and purple are favorites of mine, so this gift certainly made me smile.


My final look tonight is the DM:: Margot Dress gift, a shiny and sexy bare shouldered mini dress that provides a bit of a cheeky rear view ;) There are sizes for Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Erika Bubble, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Legacy Nerido, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy bodies, with a 20 color HUD so we can switch up the look at will. I randomly chose two that would work for Earth Day instead of Groundhog Day, but all the hues look terrific on this dress.

It turns out I don't need to make a decision about the Saturday farmers market after all, since they made it for me. They posted on social media this afternoon that they are closing for this week and will see us all the following Saturday. Bummer, but with single digit temperatures and wind, I'm guessing a lot of the vendors cancelled first and the owners decided not to bother. I wouldn't want to stand outside in that for a few hours and freeze, especially if very few customers showed up and it just wouldn't be worth it. I'm glad they gave us enough notice, as one time they posted they were closing early (thunderstorms) after the market had already opened and we were on our way there, not checking social media. Oh well, I do hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from MIIX Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: :::FurtaCor:::Heart Dress - Pink $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 2:
Heart: :LMB: Cherubin Gift $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: MJB Woman top Multicolor plaid $0L MIIX Group Gift
Panties: ::::WATERMELON::::PANTIES $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 4:
Tattoo: BLUEBELL Lion Back Colors Tattoo - Miix Event Gift $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: DM:: Margot Dress $0L MIIX Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAISLEY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment