Saturday, October 7, 2023

Yalin Fashion

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we switch gears away from the Halloween season and over to Yalin Fashion for some year-round style. Their store group is currently free to join, and upstairs (the red arrow from my link should guide you) you will find 4 gifts available with their group tag as well as a couple for other groups. No blood or haunted buildings tonight, although we all know I'll be back to that soon enough because, well...*points at calendar* it's that time of year ;) I know it's not everyone's thing, so I'm trying to mix things up and get your heart racing for hot fashions instead. This is the treat without the tricks I guess, to start our weekend very fashionably. I noticed a lot of purple here, my favorite color so I am definitely excited about these gifts!


My first look tonight is the Yalin Fashion LUISA russianviolet group gift, which is a stunning dress with 3/4 length sleeves and short hem that is divided diagonally for both solid and diamond patterned fabrics. Those sleeves and the deep hue are giving me autumn feels for sure! There are 5 standard mesh sizes along with eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing included.


Next I changed into the lovely Yalin Fashion TAYLOR Gift Mai which is also free for their store group. The ruched column dress looks great on curvy or slender figures, and we receive a classic fitted version as well as Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. The deep red color certainly caught my eye too, as I expect it will do for many of you and whomever you may wish to impress ;)


I was also captivated by the Yalin Fashion ALANA Groupgift which is a top and skirt pairing with plenty of great details. There are sizes for Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Erika Bubble, Kupra, Kupra Ups, Kups, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy mesh bodies in this generous gift. The top's deep square neckline is held perfectly in place with an X of straps, and the gently pleated skirt has a fun double belt in silver attached to every size.


I kept the flirty Alana skirt on to show off another group gift which is just a top, called Yalin Fashion CHRISSIE. It is creatively designed with ruffles and peekaboo sleeves, with 3 color choices and several transparency options on the provided HUD. It fits eBody, Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. I've shown two of the trio of colors we can select from, and the other is a lovely shade of blue that you'll have to visit the store to see :) Yes I am intentionally tantalizing you, but it is free and well worth the trip.


My final look is one of the gifts for multi-designer groups rather than for their own store group, this one being the SLMB or ^^SL Mesh Body group (that's how to find it in your group list, look towards the bottom) which is also free to join. The beautiful Yalin Fashion TINA SLLMB Gift is a layered look dress in lavender with a darker purple shrug built in, and pretty purple roses on the skirt. Join that group or change to its tag if you're already a member like I was, and give a click to receive sizing for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kupra Ups, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, and Reborn mesh bodies. What a steal!

I have a bit of a headache tonight but otherwise it was a decent day, with a fun visit to my parents' for dinner. I wound up looking at lots of older pictures again, and it amuses me that all the envelopes of photos from certain timeframes have some pictures turned over and kinda hidden. Those are the ones with my ex-husband in them, and they do it not for my benefit but because when they show my grandmother she will start asking about him repeatedly. She knows we aren't still together and it's been 24 years now, but she gets stuck on ideas sometimes and will just keep asking and asking if I still talk to him or know how he is. The pictures don't bother me to see, and even knowing that he died a few years ago I still feel fairly detached when I see those old images. The fashions and hairstyles however do make me laugh :) My hair looked like it would survive a hurricane with all the hairspray, and the makeup choices were questionable at times too. Oh well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Yalin Fashion:

Photo 1:
Dress: Yalin Fashion LUISA russianviolet $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Yalin Fashion TAYLOR Gift Mai $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Yalin Fashion ALANA Groupgift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Yalin Fashion CHRISSIE $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Yalin Fashion TINA SLLMB Gift $0L SLMB Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Void - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment