Friday, October 7, 2016

Kiyomizu Hunt Treasures

Hiya everyone! The Kiyomizu Hunt Autumn 2016 has a few days remaining, so for tonight I have selected some more prizes I hadn't shared yet but really enjoyed. This is a tricky hunt with the ninja cats hiding behind or inside of things, and some shrunk amazingly small, also the lack of hints makes it extra challenging. But it is worth the effort as always, as these kitties have some terrific prizes for us when we find them.


For my first look, I started with the prize from [*ichiko*] called Cafe Staff Halloween which comes in 4 mesh sizes along with Slink Physique and Maitreya versions. This fun dress has the scarf and apron built in, and there are plenty of other cute details like the pattern of pumpkins wearing hats. My socks are our prize from Hapi*Rabi, their Spider Knee Socks, which are included in orange as shown along with a pretty purple, in system layers along with appliers for Omega, Belleza, and Maitreya. As you can see from behind, we have a couple of spider friends who may have helped weave the delicate lace at the top but are now focused on their own webs.


Our prize from *MIYABI* is a lovely nod to the autumn theme, their J Style Gothic Dress Kinshu which has great seasonal colors and plenty of eye-catching details. There are standard mesh sizes included, along with the alpha layer. I am particularly fond of all the ruffles and the corset style lacing.


Keeping with the same beautiful fall colors is our gift from Karin at their Kiyomizu Mall location (there is another kitty at their mainstore with a different gift) which is simply called Haloween OneP which I believe indicates one piece dress. It is included in standard mesh sizes along with Maitreya and Slink versions, and I wanted to be sure to show you the back view also because of the pretty pattern on the back of the top. It was like a special surprise, an extra treat to see details added there as well.


This prize from LAMP-YA may seem simple at first, a t-shirt with Happy Halloween on the front, but there is a bonus here in that the ghosts move! The texture is animated so the little ghosts flit around playfully. The prize is called Ghost Cut Sew - Fitted Mesh, and there are 5 mens sizes as well as 5 for the ladies. You will really appreciate this once you find that hidden ninja kitty and see the shirt in person :)


One last look for the night, this is one of 2 prizes found at Jury PoP, this being the Ladies prize from kitten #1 of 2 there called Stripe Face Shirt Green. It includes 3 mesh sizes, XS and S and M, and the male version is in the other hidden kitty. With this prize and the previous one, I am wearing jeans from the Marketplace that I have shown before, a gift from Delizio which includes several colors in system layers and Maitreya/Omega appliers. These are the light blue shade.

I am dealing with some health issues at present and might not be able to blog much for a few days...either smaller posts or skipping a day or two, I have to see how I feel as time goes by. I'm still here and will be okay eventually (I sure hope!!) so please excuse any absence or if I don't seem my usual cheerful self. Pain has a way of making people grumpy, and I'm finding that I cannot get comfortable to type at my normal pace so I'm really slow tonight. I hope you're all having a wonderful evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [*ichiko*] Cafe Staff Halloween $0L Hunt Prize #31
Socks: Hapi*Rabi Spider Knee Socks - KOH $0L Hunt Prize #23

Photo 2:
Dress: *MIYABI* J-Style::Gothic Dress_Kinshu Kiyomizu $0L Prize #75

Photo 3:
Dress: karin Haloween OneP $0L Hunt Prize #73

Photo 4:
Top: LAMP-YA Ghost Cut Sew - Fitted Mesh $0L Hunt Prize #14

Photo 5:
Top: .*.Jury PoP.*. (Ladies) Stripe Face Shirt Green $0L Prize #63-1/2

Pants Photo 4 & 5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Kassie Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Juno Eyes - Honey (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment