Saturday, October 8, 2016

Gorgeous Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! I am back and have some terrific group gifts to share with you, FabFree and Wicked are our groups and are both free to join. The stores involved are all ones I have appreciated here on my blog before, and will probably continue to do so because of the generous and talented designers behind them :) So let's have a look, shall we?

This pretty dress is a gift from Kamiri for the FabFree group, and they do offer gifts for other gridwide groups as well as their own store group. The dress is called Agata Dress Red, and includes a mesh skirt panel in standard sizes, plus system layers and appliers for Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, and TMP for the top and bottom. I accessorized this with the FabFree gift from Beloved Jewelry, their Light Gold/Blue Drop Set. This useful and attractive set is comprised of the necklace in regular and resize versions, and matching earrings. It reminds me a bit of replicas I have seen (in RL as well as SL) of Dany's dragon's eggs, perhaps the shape combined with what could almost be scales. Or maybe I just have too much Game of Thrones on my mind, even off-season.

Heading on over to Wicked, they have 3 wonderful gifts out for the new month, near their lucky chairs and Mini mania (be sure to check those when you're here!!) and you can see two of those above. The shirt is their Didi Halter Top in Ocean, and looks delightful from the front and the back. It is included in several mesh sizes: standard, fitmesh, Freya, Isis, Venus, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. Those necklaces I am wearing are another group gift, India Necklace in Sapphire, long and short versions you can wear together or separately. They include a HUD with 6 cord colors and 6 metal colors, you will have to wear just one necklace at a time to change them independently of each other if you wish. I wore them together just to show both at the same time, but it does look pretty that way.

One more gift from Wicked, this is their Rory Dress in Blue which comes in standard sizes. The color is a soft smoky shade of blue, and I find it suits the sweater style of the dress very well. For cooler weather, you could easily pair this with a pair of tights or skinny jeans, something to keep your legs warm, or just wear as is to show them off!

My last look of the night is a closer view of the nails I have been enjoying, our FabFree gift from La Boheme. They have given us their [LB Spellcast] nails in Gold and Silver, with HUDs for Slink, Omega, and Maitreya, 10 neutral shades each as a background for the striking metallic scrollwork and dark tips. They look like elegant tuxedos for your fingertips and toes, and will look great with whatever you choose to pair them with.

Whew, the past few days have been quite a challenge here...I spent all of yesterday afternoon in an Emergency Room, complete with such 'treats' as x-rays, an IV of fluids and medications, and was sent home with even more meds as well as 2 huge lumpy bruises from botched IV attempts. My arm looks like a zombie attack, too bad it's so early for Halloween ;) So that is why no blog post last night, LOL, the medicine is making me tired and a bit spacey so I am doing my best. Meanwhile I hope you've all had a much better day or two than I, and I'm sending gentle magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: + Kamiri + Agata Dress Red $0L FabFree Group Gift
Jewelry: Beloved Jewelry : (FabFree) LightGold/Blue Drop Set $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:

Top: WICKED * Didi - Halter Top (Ocean) $0L Group Gift
Necklaces: WICKED * India - Necklace (Sapphire) $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Cream) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Dress: WICKED * Rory - Dress (Blue) $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:

Nails: La Boheme October Gift - Spellcast $0L FabFree Group Gift

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Kassie Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Juno Eyes - Honey (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment