Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fishing for a Coven of One

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have the pleasure of being able to show you the newest 7 Seas Fishing set at Sn@tch, which is called Fish 4 This - Coven of One. Just in time for the Halloween season, there are 22 pieces to 'catch' with a 7 Seas rod (not free but a fantastic investment!) and it is very peaceful to hang out at Sn@tch just fishing near the dance floor and freshly reloaded lucky boards. Those pieces include a mesh skirt (the bag contains standard layers plus Freya, Isis, and Venus sizes), system layers of 5 colors of sweater, an Omega HUD for those sweaters, system layer garter socks, an Omega HUD for those as well, earrings, a hat, boots, and even a choker. Mix and match these to your heart's content, I am showing you a few of my favorite combinations tonight.


Here is the Claire Sweater in Oxblood, with its pretty crocheted lace collar and slim silhouette. The mini skirt I mentioned can be seen here as well, Sn@tch Tessa Velvet Mini in Black. As I said above, there are several sizes included so you can wear with a wide variety of shapes.


That lovely sweater can also be found among the fishing prizes (system layers and on the Omega HUD) in teal, and here I've added the Spellcast Earrings and the Sn@tch Witch Hat. The witchy look is certainly coming together, isn't it?


Next I went with the Claire Sweater in Black, and added the sexy Callie Ribbed Garter Socks as well as their Velvet Platform Boots. I love that the pattern of the boots is a perfect match for the top layer of the skirt! Velvet is apparently going to be the fabric of the season from what I'd read, so that is a plus as well.


Here is a look at the Claire Sweater in another color to fish for, Grey, and you can see that gentle ribbed texture looks amazing in any tone. I have added the Sn@tch Tattoo Choker in Black, yet another accessory to catch so your outfit has more possibilities. You can edit this choker if you need to adjust the size, which I did quite successfully and easily. 


One last stunning look of the night, the final color that the Claire Sweater can be fished for which is Plum. I can't actually decide which is my favorite, this or the Oxblood, although the Teal is flattering to my hair color...don't get me wrong, I love having so many appealing choices :) Versatility is a terrific thing.

Today was rather stressful, so I am grateful to have SL to immerse myself in as a kind of mental reboot. Whatever my mood leads me to take part in, I know I can find something soothing to do that will help me feel refreshed and happier. It always helps to have good company *waves to Xan* so you can share the fun. I hope you're having a great evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Sn@tch Fish 4 This - Coven of One:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Claire Sweater (Oxblood) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Tessa Velvet Mini (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Claire Sweater (Teal) $0L Fishing Prize
Earrings: Sn@tch Spellcraft Earrings $0L Fishing Prize
Hat: Sn@tch Witch Hat (Black Velvet) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Claire Sweater (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Stockings: Sn@tch Callie Ribbed Garter Socks $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Velvet Platform Boots $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch Claire Sweater (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Choker: Sn@tch Tattoo Choker (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Claire Sweater (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Juliette - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Irina Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment