Sunday, July 23, 2017

Lucky Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! The lucky boards at Sn@tch have been freshly refilled with a new set of goodies to win, clothing and accessories, so I have been stopping by in hopes of seeing my initial or a "?" wild card pop up. With 8 boards that change pretty quickly, it is easy to get lucky there...you know, it's hard not to make statements about Sn@tch that don't sound suggestive, LOL! Their tongue in cheek humor is yet another reason to love them though, the primary one being their impressive quality merchandise of course. If you are on their subscriber list, you get two notecards a week with really funny titles (naughty puns on the name) packed with news about releases and happenings. I laugh every Wednesday and Saturday at what sassy thing she's come up with this time :) So tonight I am sharing some of the wonderful new lucky board prizes, sizzling for summer. The lucky boards are right near the fishing setup, so if you haven't completed their current Fish 4 This set called It's a Cruel Summer, you can always do some fishing for those pieces while you wait for your letter to show up on the boards.


The first prize I have to show you is the Sn@tch Trinka Crochet Halter Tops Dark, with 10 terrific colors of sexy peekaboo tops in system layers and an Omega applier. The jean shorts you see here are included too, system layers and Omega applier, with cuffs (not shown), so you can make a full outfit or match these with anything in your entire inventory. I am wearing Wine on the left, Pewter in the middle, and Army on the right. I was hesitant to hide any of the intricate texture with a little censoring, but the Army color was really showing my nipples since the color contrasts so much. It is a tricky balance between preserving the look of the clothing and preserving modesty to prevent being flagged as inappropriate. 


Next we have another prize that has a little bonus to it, the Sn@tch Atom Bomb Baby that starts with a bold graphic cropped tank in 8 colors, standard mesh sizes each. Beneath that I am wearing their fishnet bodysuit (the fishnet part is the bra, hiding under the tank top) in system and Omega. You can wear the bodysuit on its own, or pair these tops with any skirt or pants you wish, so another nod to versatility.


This combination of prizes made me think I'm a little bit country, a little bit rock 'n roll! The tops are Sn@tch Kendall Floral Crop Tops, blue on the left and peach on the right, and there are a total of 8 colors in standard sizes each. Those delicate flowers and the contrasting lace trim are delightful details! My pants are from the Sn@tch Bomber Latex Pants prize, pink on the left and white on the right, and the gift includes 10 colors (each paired with black) in system layers plus an Omega applier and cuffs to complete the look. I think the shirts will look adorable with a simple white skirt, and the pants will go well with a few different tank tops I am fond of. The possibilities are endless!


One last look of the evening, I found myself hiding my nipples again LOL, so those little white flowers you see are not on the clothing itself. This is the Sn@tch Ikara Swimsuits Neon prize, 9 colors in system layers and appliers for Omega and Slink. I hadn't worn any red yet tonight so I went with the red swimsuit on the left, the white on the right, and hmm now realizing I almost made this look like Christmas in July. I have a few open jackets and shirts in my inventory that could use something alluring like this peeking out from beneath, so this fun prize will get some use even if I am not visiting a beach.

Today was farmers' market day for me, in blistering heat that turned to rain in the late afternoon so I am hoping that cools things down a bit. This summer is proving to be a toasty one for sure! Well I hope all of you are enjoying your day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Sn@tch Lucky Boards:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Sn@tch Trinka Crochet Halter Tops Dark $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Sn@tch Atom Bomb Baby $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Kendall Floral Crop Top $0L Lucky Board Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Bomber Latex Pants $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: Sn@tch Ikara Swimsuits Neon $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR / Tori / Redhead (July group gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Shantia Tan (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Amal Eyes - Wood $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment