Saturday, November 25, 2017

Baby, It's Cold Outside at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! I am back to blogging after a couple of days off for Thanksgiving, and I'm really excited to share a new fishing set from Sn@tch called Fish 4 This -  Baby It's Cold Outside. It has 23 pieces which you can catch with your 7 Seas fishing rod (purchase one at the store if you don't already have one, it can be reused endlessly) and that includes 8 mesh tops in standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes, 8 leggings in system or Omega, hair in rigged and unrigged versions with a HUD that offers 10 color selections, 3 scarves, a pair of boots, and 2 shades of lipstick in system or Omega. The possibilities are amazing, since you can mix and match the tops and leggings or wear the tops as a short dress, and they can be worn with or without the scarves for even more variety.


Let's start with the hair, which is the loose sky-high bun called Sn@tch Coco Hair Naturals, I'm wearing the rigged version but the unrigged will allow you to resize or reposition it if needed. You can also catch the HUD with 10 colors for the hair, which gives it even more versatility. On the left I am wearing the Sn@tch It's Cold Dress in Army, on the right is the Maroon version, and for the leggings I am wearing the Sn@tch November Leggings in Camo on the left and in Daisies on the right. I liked them paired together this way, but of course you can get as creative as you wish and match them up anyway that makes you happy :) All 8 varieties of leggings are on the same Omega HUD, while the system layers are boxed as 4 per box so just two catches to get all 8 system versions for classic avatars.


Check out my beautiful new boots! These are the Sn@tch It's Cold Boots in Black, and you will be fishing for each one separately as well as a box with the alpha layer and shoe base if you need those (I just hid my Slink feet with their HUD). The boots have bright silver buckles and detailing at the top too, balanced on high stiletto heels. Here I have them paired with the It's Cold Dress in Black, and the November Leggings in Knit Blue. There is a purple version of the dress that looks quite striking with this design of the leggings too, by the way. This pattern just looks so warm and cozy to me!


I did mention scarves, and here I was pleased to top things off with the Sn@tch It's Cold Scarf in Silver, which when worn with the It's Cold Dress in Grey looks like it could be a collar that is part of the top. I paired them with the November Leggings in Velvet Purple, a favorite color of mine in a delicious texture that looks so touchable. Our wonderful Sn@tch designer, Ivey, absolutely has an eye and a talent for textures.


For this look I am wearing the It's Cold Scarf in Leopard, a subtle pop of print above the solid It's Cold Dress in Teal. The November Leggings in Geometric have several colors within their pattern, so you could pair them with many of the different tops in this fishing set, depending which shade matches your mood or is your favorite of the day. The boots are a perfect neutral to go with any of these looks. My smile is enhanced by one of the two shades of lipstick that are part of this set, the Sn@tch It's Cold Lipstick in Taupe. I used the Omega applier which has both colors on the same HUD, but each system layer is out there for the catching as well.


As I was trying on the different looks for this post, I think my favorite combo changed several times since they are all pretty great, honestly. If I had to choose though, it would probably be this one since I am so fond of purple shades :) This is the It's Cold Dress in Plum, with the November Leggings in Fuzzy Pink, and the It's Cold Scarf in Black which will coordinate well with any of these tops. The inset gives you a closer look at the It's Cold Lips in Rose, so you can see how richly pigmented this velvety lip color is. I look so ready to face a chilly autumn day or evening in style!

My Thanksgiving was a pretty good one, despite the emotional aspect of several family members with health issues. I may have caught my uncle's cold, and since I just got over one a few weeks ago I am definitely not thankful for a repeat. What I am thankful for is time with family, especially my slightly younger cousins I don't see often enough, and just being fortunate enough to have caring people in my life. I'm also grateful to have blogging to look forward to each evening, as well as time in SL with Xan. There are plenty of other things, those are just the main things that I wanted to mention right now :) If you are reading this, I am thankful for that fact too! I hope you all had a nice holiday if in the USA, a nice couple of days no matter where you are, and a beautiful weekend ahead. Enjoy those Black Friday sales too, they are everywhere in SL and RL. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Top Left: Sn@tch It's Cold Dress (Army) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch It's Cold Dress (Maroon) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Left: Sn@tch November Leggings (Camo) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Right: Sn@tch November Leggings (Daisies) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Coco Hair (NATURALS-Rigged) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch It's Cold Dress (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch November Leggings (Knit Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch It's Cold Boots (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch It's Cold Dress (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch November Leggings (Velvet Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Scarf: Sn@tch It's Cold Scarf (Silver) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch It's Cold Dress (Teal) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch November Leggings (Geometric) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch It's Cold Lipstick (Taupe) $0L Fishing Prize
Scarf: Sn@tch It's Cold Scarf (Leopard) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch It's Cold Dress (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch November Leggings (Fuzzy Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch It's Cold Lipstick (Rose) $0L Fishing Prize
Scarf: Sn@tch It's Cold Scarf (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NOVE Cotton Candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Moss
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment