Friday, December 15, 2017

Advent and Cosmetic Fair

Hiya everyone! Today I am able to post in the morning, which means you get to see several Advent calendar gifts that you have until midnight SL time to pick up. Some stores offer prior advent gifts for a small price (between $10 and $25L from what I've seen) after their designated day, so if you see something late you can possibly still pick it up and still get an impressive bargain. The makeup (lipstick and eyeshadow) I am wearing today is all from the LIVIA exclusive offer for the Cosmetic Fair which started today, and I'll have a closer look as well as more details at the end of this post. 


This gift is one of three available at Emerald Couture today, from the board that needs no group tag so free for everyone. The other boards are for female group members and male group members, and their group is free to join so if you have the group slot available you can grab those as well. So this is the charming EC Flounce Day Dress Gray, in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes: 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Also included are the matching heels for Slink High, strappy with a bow on the back and a hint of sheen. I have always thought silvers and grays make for such an elegant look, especially when done this well.


Eclectic Stars has a gift for the retro or rockabilly side in each of us, with a special holiday twist. This is their Swingers dress in Festive Furballs, and when you click today's date on their Advent calendar (back of the store and slightly left, no group needed) you will receive it in standard fitmesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique fits. I have a fondness for black cats since my best friend has had them for almost as long as I've known her (a boy named Jasper, then when he passed from old age she got a little lady name Jasmine who is still queen of the castle) and I was so pleased to see them looking classy and cute on this design. 


Next I headed to Baci where I picked up their Advent gift for today, no group tag necessary. It is called lu-harness mini dress, and as you can see there are two versions to choose from, one with and one without the shirt beneath. They are each included in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and standard fitmesh sizes, so it should fit most of us comfortably. The bold collar and straps give this style an edgy look that will definitely turn heads.


I also visited Moonstar's advent calendar, which is free for all without any group tag needed. Their gift for today is this stunning *V* Glitzy Red Dress, in sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP. There is also an Omega HUD included for a red modesty butterfly, which adds a butterfly to the front and back of the bikini area of your compatible mesh body. The red and gold, a beautiful combination, are a perfect choice for the holiday season, or really any season in my opinion. Sometimes it is fun to wear bold colors to an event where you can guess most ladies will be sporting black dresses. 


Speaking of colors, I am thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to add some amazing hues of eyeshadow and lipstick to today's looks. They are the LIVIA exclusive for the Cosmetic Fair, which opened today and runs until the end of the month, called Allure. Each pack is $245L and includes a HUD or in the case of the system version, tattoo layers, in 10 lipsticks and 8 eyeshadows including some gorgeous combinations. The eye makeup added that smoking hot cat eye of eyeliner to my look, plus the dusting of glitter above and below my eyes. The lipsticks are gently shimmery, and can easily be mixed and matched with the eyes to create many different looks. I used the Omega HUD for my GA.EG head, and there are also packs for Catwa, Lelutka, and Tattoo layers each for the same price. Hurry to the Cosmetic Fair to grab this generous set of eyes and lips! The LIVIA mainstore's link is in my sidebar on the right as always, and the link in my ending credits will whisk you to the event. Also in this image, you can get a closer look at my Feline Eyes - Emerald Mandala from Inkheart, which just so happen to be their Advent gift for the day. You will need a free group tag to claim it, but all prior gifts for the month are there for free as well. The green is so vivid, and really accentuates the eyeshadows, or vice versa.

Today should be fairly peaceful here, chilly with a touch of snow, but I am not going to my parents' for dinner as I usually do on Fridays so I will be able to relax. Tomorrow I will be going out all morning/early afternoon, so my blog post will be in the evening instead and consist of some hunt prizes instead of anything Advent that you'd only have a couple of hours to claim. I hope you all have a beautiful day, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress/Shoes: Emerald Couture EC Flounce Day Dress Gray $0L Advent Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Eclectic Stars - Swingers - Festive Furballs $0L Advent Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: baci lu-harness mini dress $0L Advent Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Moonstar *V* Glitzy Red Dress $0L Advent Gift

Photo 5:
Makeup: LIVIA::Allure Eyeshadow & Lips $245L Cosmetic Fair Exclusive
Eyes: 13 *Inkheart* - Feline Eyes - Yellow Mandala $0L Advent Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KEY Cotton Candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment