Sunday, March 18, 2018

Hurry to the Flawless Collective Game Show

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a time-sensitive post for you, since the event in question runs until March 19th and it will be the early hours of the 18th when I get this post finished. It is absolutely worth the rush though, or I wouldn't be sharing it :) So what am I on about? It is the Flawless Collective Game Show Quest, and you get to be a contestant to win fabulous prizes. Click the sign to get your experience HUD, click yes to give it permissions to teleport you, and simply follow its instructions. They say it takes 40 to 60 minutes, Xan and I did it in about 34 minutes so depending on lag, it is a fair estimate. Answer easy questions about items in various stores that can be found on the vendors, and you will be rewarded with over a dozen prizes. I really enjoyed myself, and it is a clever way to tour and explore the Flawless sim to see what the various designers have to offer.


This terrific dress is our prize from Entice, an original mesh called One More Light - Green. It is provided in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Freya sizes, and has the appearance of a scoop back dress topped with a very pretty sweater. I love that peekaboo back, and the textures compliment each other so well.


This next prize inspired my hair selection, going with that alluring retro feeling. It is the Peggy Sue outfit from SALTY, and comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. It is so easy to get dressed when your outfit is a single mesh piece with the appearance of two plus a belt to tie things together, all you need is your favorite shoes and you are all set in a jiffy.


For some splashes of color, look no further than our prize from Albino Peacock called Lily Shells Hunt Dress. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine, in a simple tank style that really lets the bold pattern shine.


This next prize makes me think of an elegant vacation look, lounging by a luxury hotel pool or on a tropical beach. It is the Chic Moda Raven Mini Pack in Black, with a cotton version (left) and a lace version (right) each in sizes for Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya. I just need some sunscreen and shades, and I'm ready for a vacation.


My last look of the evening is our prize from Zo Awesum, called Don't F$%^ With My BFF. The top and shorts are each in Maitreya sizes, one labeled Maitreya and the other Maitreya FM so sounds like fitmesh. You can show off your BFF status front and back with this playful set, and this is a great reason to grab your SL besties and rush to take part in the event with them.

There are of course several gifts that I am not showing, but are all worth answering some questions and visiting the stores of some very talented and generous designers. I think I mostly appreciate that this is different than a hunt, and is very interactive to keep us engaged and interested. Don't get me wrong, I love gridwide or storewide hunts, it just happened to be a treat to try an experience like this instead. 

It was another enjoyable and busy day here, with some special treats for the St. Patricks Day holiday cooked up by an Irish family who normally sells cakes. So much tasty food, and I managed to remember to wear green so no pinches ;) I hope you're all having a great weekend so far, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Flawless Collective Game Show:

Photo 1:
Dress: Entice - One More Light - Green $0L Quest Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: ! SALTY ! - Peggy Sue $0L Quest Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: [Albino Peacock] Hunt Dress - Lily Shells $0L Quest Prize

Photo 4:
Suits: Chic Moda // Raven // Mini Pack // Black $0L Quest Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: ~Zo Awesum~ Don't F$%^ With My BFF $0L Quest Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lady - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANISE v2 marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Tender Eyes - Pale Brown
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment