Friday, June 29, 2018

We Can Work it Out at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am excited to share the newest Fish 4 This set from Sn@tch, that just reached their "waters" Wednesday, called We Can Work It Out. The set is a really fun throwback to the 80s, with the bright colors and high ponytail to one side, with modern twists especially the high heeled sneaks. There are 22 pieces to fish for, so your complete collection will include 5 bra tops and 5 pairs of yoga pants (system layers and Omega applier for each) plus 3 mesh sweaters (sizes standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine) with one shoulder slid down, very Flashdance. Also included are the high heeled sneakers I mentioned, the hair I also referred to which comes in 3 different colors, and a headband to keep you from getting sweaty and messing up your look. As I mention every time I post Sn@tch fishing goodies (and will continue to do so just in case!) you will need to make a small investment just one time in a 7 Seas fishing rod, which you can buy there or anywhere that carries them, and use that rod every time you fish. It is well worth it if you enjoy the outfits you see me posting from Sn@tch, plus I know there are other locations across the grid who offer their own custom catches. Okay, let's get physical! Honestly that song is on my TV right now, I watch the Music Choice channels (80s or 90s usually, this being from the 80s one) to provide background sound for my blogging without being too distracting.


How fun are these outfits? The bra top is Sn@tch Work it Out Top in Violet, one of 5 colors on the Omega HUD or each can be caught as a system undershirt layer. The pants are Sn@tch Work it Out Yoga Pants in 80s, also from a set of 5 on an Omega applier or 5 pants layers to be caught. The vivid splashes of color really draw the eye, and those are comfy looking to work out in or enjoy as athleisure wear. I am also wearing the Sn@tchers High Heel Sneaks, black and white converse style (shhh I used a brand name...LOL) with a wedge heel that would help with comfort and balance. Even my hair is from this fishing set, the Sn@tch Britney Hair in Ash Blonde. I love the side pony up so high, with a nice thick lock of hair wrapped around to hide the rubber band. A scrunchie would not look out of place with this outfit, but the headband in the next photos make that unnecessary.


For my next look, I paired the Work it Out Top in Lime with the Work it Out Yoga Pants in Abstract, since the abstract pair has the pretty lime waistband to match. You can mix these up however you prefer of course, there is plenty of potential. I have added the Sn@tch Work it Out Headband, which makes me think of the workout videos my parents used to do in the 80s so it makes me laugh with a tinge of embarrassment.


I did mention sweaters slipped provocatively off one shoulder, well here is one of the trio you can catch in this set. It is called Sn@tch Work it Out Sweater in Lotus, in all the mesh sizes I listed at the beginning of this post, and you might notice there is no Maitreya size so I am wearing a simple Medium which did the trick. The rich pink and purple shades of the lotus inspired me to pair it with the Work it Out Top in Pink, and the Work it Out Yoga Pants in Skull Camo. I feel like this palette also works really well with the Britney Hair in Black, our same sassy ponytail in a deep inky tone.


I think I had hot yoga on my mind when I assembled this combination, starting with the Work it Out Sweater in Yoga with the image of someone in the lotus position upon it. Beneath I am wearing the Work it Out Top in Black, and the Work it Out Yoga Pants in Fire, which have a black waistband hiding under the long sweater. I also changed into the Red shade of the Britney Hair, for even more heat :)


One last look of the evening, this is the Zen version of the Work it Out Sweater, worn with the Aqua top and the Leopard yoga pants. The pants have an aqua band that matches the bra's straps and bottom band, which is a good enough reason to wear them together but again, please have fun with your creative side and mix them up however suits your mood and tastes. I think we all need a bit more zen in our lives lately, and while I have not tried yoga yet, much to my chagrin, I really think I would enjoy it. Too many other things going on in my life I suppose, but one of these days I am going to find a beginners video online and give it a whirl.

Whew, what a wild day here! I went to the chiropractor and two farmers markets, since I needed something from a vendor at each, and the second one had a local author selling/signing books. The book she wrote is a children's book about the dog she rescued who had been forced into dogfighting, fortunately it has a very happy ending and I got to meet the precious pooch too. He was one of 12 dogs rescued in one incident, and they were all able to find foster homes then furever homes instead of a more tragic ending that sometimes befalls fighting dogs. Such a little lovebug, his gentle friendly personality made my day a lot brighter. I hope you're all having a bright and shiny day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Bra: Sn@tch Work it Out Top (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Work it Out Yoga Pants (80s) $0L Fishing Prize
Sneakers: Sn@tchers High Heel Sneaks $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Britney Hair (Ash Blonde) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Bra: Sn@tch Work it Out Top (Lime) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Work it Out Yoga Pants (Abstract) $0L Fishing Prize
Headband: Sn@tch Work it Out Headband $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Bra: Sn@tch Work it Out Top (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Work it Out Yoga Pants (Skull Camo) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Work it Out Sweater (Lotus) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Britney Hair (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Bra: Sn@tch Work it Out Top (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Work it Out Yoga Pants (Fire) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Work it Out Sweater (Yoga) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Britney Hair (Red) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Bra: Sn@tch Work it Out Top (Aqua) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Work it Out Yoga Pants (Leopard) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Work it Out Sweater (Zen) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NEELTJE cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment