Sunday, July 15, 2018

Rock Your Weekend

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some prizes to show you from the Rock Hunt, a $1L gridwide event that will send you searching for small black guitars in each participating store. The website is your source for all locations, links, hints, and prize previews, so I do suggest having it open while you hunt. Another exciting piece of news I have to share is that LIVIA is celebrating their 3rd anniversary with a storewide 50% off sale, with some new releases at discounted prices too. Please keep an eye on my lips in each photo, with a closer view at the very end (and more details).


My first look is a terrific dress from PS! Perfect Seduction called Rock On Dress Beach Dress. It comes in standard mesh sizes plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The halter style and ruffle are so pretty, and the sheet music style print keeps it right on theme.


Next we visit ~Uni Boutique~ and find their hidden guitar, to claim their Willow Baby Blue Envy outfit. The flirty top and micro mini denim skirt are attached and come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The colors are delightful, and the pattern looks like the crocheting my mom and grandma used to do which is a talent I envy and hope to be able to regain someday myself. I doubt they would ever have created anything quite this revealing though ;)


The guitar in the middle of the design on this tank top is very similar to the black one you'll be looking for in this hunt, and you can find this fun prize at Kat's Clothing Boutique. It is their Rock & Roll Forever Tank, and for just $1L you can claim it in sizes for standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. I am a big fan of the purple background color, it really shows off the logo brilliantly!


Another great top can be found at Wiccan Wears, their ~WW~ Nikita Ladies My Life Fitmesh T-Shirt. It comes in standard fitmesh sizes, with neon symbols on the front and "Music is My Life" across the back in vivid magenta. I am wearing them with a marketplace gift from Delizio that appears here on my blog quite a bit, their jeans in several colors (light blue seen here) in system layers plus Maitreya and Omega appliers.


Time to celebrate the LIVIA store's 3rd anniversary, with their storewide 50% off sale including new releases. The lipsticks I am wearing tonight are all from their new Sierra Lipstick for the AK Deluxe Heads, just $99L until the sale ends on the 22nd. There are 20 different fantastic shades to choose from on this applier, for the HD layer of the head. They have the perfect touch of shine, and so many shades to choose from! There are plenty of offerings for other mesh heads and classic avatars too, so be sure to visit this week and pick out some bargains. I will probably share another selection soon too, so please stay tuned as always.

I apologize for lack of blog post yesterday, a technical difficulty happened but all is well. Today I had a very busy day, but I definitely enjoyed it :) I got home later than planned, but I am glad to be here even if I am running late. I hope you are all having a great weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: PS! Perfect Seduction - Rock On Dress Beach Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: ~Uni Boutique~ Willow Baby Blue Envy $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Kat's Clothing Boutique ~KCB~ Rock & Roll Forever Tank $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Wiccan Wears ~WW~ Nikita Ladies My Life Fitmesh T-Shirt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Lipstick: LIVIA::Sierra Lipstick [AK Deluxe HUD] $99L Anniversary Sale

Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head/Skin: Akeruka [AK Deluxe] Maia Bento Head (former group gift)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Apple - Redhead 
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment