Tuesday, August 21, 2018

See Me After Class at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am delighted to explore the new Fish 4 This set at Sn@tch, called See Me After Class. All you need is a 7 Seas fishing rod (can be purchased there and reused endlessly) and some spare time to relax at the Sn@tch store. There are 21 pieces to catch, starting with 7 colors of a flirty mesh top in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody Curvy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. There is a classy skirt in 3 colors, each in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. There is also a set of lingerie in system layers plus an Omega applier, and for accessories we have a pair of unrigged booties, a necklace, and a pair of earrings. This set even goes from head to toe by including hair, a loosely gathered braid in 3 different hues. Plenty to mix and match for roleplay, private time with a special someone, or going out on the town.


First we see the Sn@tch Charity Hair in Black, one of the three shades you can fish for this round. On the left I'm wearing the Sn@tch Ayla Top in White, while on the right you can see it in Violet. Both look terrific with the Sn@tch Craving Skirt in Grey Tweed, a slender style with high waist and subtle ruffle at the hem. 


The grey tweed skirt looks just as lovely with the Sn@tch Ayla Top in Seafoam, same flirty style with a single button holding things together and pretty polka dots all over. I also changed into the Charity Hair in Red, the perfect choice for my fellow gingers or anyone who is feeling in the mood for an auburn look.


For this look I chose the Peach version of the Ayla top on the left and the Taupe on the right, both paired with the Craving Skirt in Black Tweed. I also added the Sn@tch After Class Pearl Necklace, which has a built in resize script so you can adjust if needed. I love the triple strand choker look with the single dangling strand in the front, it will look so pretty with anything you decide to wear it with.


Maybe you're in the mood to be blonde, well there's a Charity Hair in this fishing set that can make that happen :) I also changed into the Craving Skirt in Black Leather, whose texture really shows off the zipper in the back and will go with everything. The tops are Blue on the left and Pink on the right, and I've added the Sn@tch Omara Oxford Booties in Black. They are unrigged and were easy to adjust to my Slink MID feet. 


For my last look of the evening, we get a peek at the Sn@tch Lily Lingerie in White w/Stockings, for which I have used the Omega applier but they also come in system bra top, stockings, and panties with garter. With lace, ruffles, and creative straps, this set is sure to liven up your evening. 

I really regret getting my hopes up yesterday, as they wound up crushed when the bird owner (my cousin's wife) decided to keep the cutie after all. I'm not angry, just disappointed in myself for not realizing how much I really truly want another companion in my life, and I am still a tiny bit concerned about their not being able to ever let the bird out of the cage because of their cats. I just have to trust that she knows what's best for her feathered/furry family, and I'll probably reach out to my cousin to offer sympathy for the cockatiel who passed away. There are exciting things on the SL horizon, including the Wash Cart Sale starting very soon, so I'm looking forward to that. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Charity Hair (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Ayla Top (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Ayla Top (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Craving Skirt (Grey Tweed) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Charity Hair (RED) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Ayla Top (Seafoam) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top Left: Sn@tch Ayla Top (Peach) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Ayla Top (Taupe) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Craving Skirt (Black Tweed) $0L Fishing Prize
Necklace: Sn@tch After Class Pearl Necklace $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Charity Hair (BLONDE) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Ayla Top (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Ayla Top (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Craving Skirt (Black Leather) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Omara Oxford Booties (Black-Unrigged) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Lingerie: Sn@tch Lily Lingerie (White w/Stockings) Omega Hud $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Josy marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment