Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A Little More Scandalized

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more Scandalize group gifts to show you, selected from a huge wall filled with generous presents. All you have to do is join their free group, and you can claim dozens of treats of clothing and accessories. I had so much fun showing off some of their gifts yesterday, I figured you deserved a second serving ;) There are plenty more, too, so you just might see even more here soon. I also visited Uber and treated myself to a new hair from Wasabi, because a little retail therapy from time to time keeps things fresh.


My first look tonight is the Scandalize. Cooper Jumpsuit, a flirty strapless one piece outfit in classic black. It is included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, and the deep neckline seems to call for a statement necklace of your choice. This is the kind of look that can be changed completely by the accessories you decide to wear it with, so be creative and look through your inventory to see what speaks to you.


Next we have a pair of dresses in the gift called Scandalize. LOWAN. Inside you will find a blue and a black version, each in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. They have geometric openings that really draw attention, and will be a nice choice for my next club visit.


If you still need a Halloween outfit, be sure to find this gift on the wall! It is called Scandalize. Halloween Outfit. Black. SKULL, and can be worn with or without the sleeves since they are a separate piece. The top, skirt, and sleeves are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. I love how all the edges are subtly rolled to give a hint of frilly appearance.


This is the Scandalize. TEMIS. Fatpack, which is a charming blouse and skirt set in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. There is also a HUD included that offers 11 skirt textures and 8 for the top, so you can mix and match to your heart's content. I will probably be wearing this often while gridwide hunting and exploring for bargains and freebies :)


My final look of the evening is a pair of generous gifts, the dress and the choker I am enjoying. The dress is named NITELY and comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes. It also includes a handy HUD with 15 dress colors and 19 choices for the belt, including 4 with words like "Whatever" as I'm wearing on the left. On the right I kept things a single color by matching my belt to the sage color I chose for the dress. Now the Scandalize. CHOKER LUXURY is my jewelry of choice here, and it has a built in resize script so you can adjust it to fit perfectly. With black, white, and gold this can match so many different outfits that I am excited to add it to my jewelry collection.

Hair note of the night: as I mentioned above, you can find this new style at Uber this round, and it is called Wasabi // Stormy Mesh Hair - Reds. There are of course several other color packs to choose from, that just happens to be my personal preference. It was $250L for the pack, and it included the color HUD plus two rigged sizes and an unrigged version that you can resize via the color HUD. I wanted something with beachy waves that didn't hide the back of my outfits, and this certainly caught my attention. I was able to get the demo at the mainstore before heading to the event, and it is much easier to experiment with the HUD and different sizes in a less crowded sim. 

It seems SL resolved their login issues earlier, so we should all be back to normal in time for a fun new week. In my life, "normal" is just a setting on a washing machine, LOL, but you get the idea. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:All Group Gifts from Scandalize:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Scandalize. Cooper Jumpsuit $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Scandalize. LOWAN $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Scandalize. Halloween Outfit. Black. SKULL $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Scandalize. Temis. FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Scandalize. NITELY DRESS $0L Group Gift
Choker: Scandalize. CHOKER LUXURY $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: Wasabi // Stormy Mesh Hair - Reds $250L at Uber
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - FERNA cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment