Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sn@tch Alley Cat

Hiya everyone! Tonight we have several glimpses of a new Fish 4 This set from Sn@tch called Alley Cat. There are 7 mesh shirts (sizes: standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine), a pair of laced up leggings in system layers and an Omega applier, hair in 3 colors with two sizes each, matching cat tails, matching headbands with cat ears, unrigged boots you can adjust as needed, and makeup of whiskers and nose in a system layer plus Omega applier. Catch all 22 pieces of the set with your 7 Seas fishing rod to complete the set, and remember they are transferable so you can swap your extras with your friends. I am grateful to have had Xan's help as always ♥.


Let's start at the top with my playful new hair which is Sn@tch Alley Cat Hair in White. There are two sizes included, so you can see what suits your shape best. The top is Sn@tch Alley Cat Crop Top in Army, while the leggings are Sn@tch Alley Cat Leggings in Black. I'm sure it won't surprise you then, that my tail is called Sn@tch Alley Cat Tail in White :) It cascades almost down to my ankles, such a luxurious look.


For an even more feline appearance, be sure to add the Sn@tch Alley Cat Ears Headband in White, one of the three shades (to match the hair shades) it comes in. My outfit is also enhanced by the Sn@tch Alley Cat Suede Boots, which you can adjust as needed. I even switched into the Alley Cat Crop Top in Pink, with streaks of magenta that really pop against the black.


For this look I am enjoying the Sn@tch Alley Cat Hair in Red, as well as the matching Alley Cat Tail in Red. It is a flattering choice to wear with the Alley Cat Crop Top in Purple, or any of the 7 prize tops really.


I must admit, the Alley Cat Ears Headband in Red do make for a marvelous look when added to the red hair. I think teal is an especially good color to wear with auburn hair (fur?) as well, so that was my next choice for the Alley Cat Crop Top as you can see.


For my final look of the night, I slipped into the Red version of the Alley Cat Crop Top, and the Alley Cat Hair with the Alley Cat Ears Headband both in Black. Another addition I'm sure you noticed is a little makeup for that extra catlike touch, the Sn@tch Alley Cat Whiskers which can be caught as a system layer or the Omega applier I used here. It feels like I am ready for a flirty Halloween party, or maybe some random event that could use a spark of feline energy. If you are curious, I showed 5 of the 7 shirts tonight, the other two are White and Open, yes that means there is a very bold peekaboo version to enjoy too!

The headache that's been lingering for a few hours now is telling me I did not get enough rest, which is rather common for a Friday evening and probably Saturdays too unfortunately. I am looking forward to my weekend blog posts though, as they will include a variety of seasonal selections that help it feel more like October even if it's still hot outside. A few years ago there was snow here on Halloween, I cannot imagine that happening this year if it has barely been under 70 degrees yet though. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Alley Cat Hair (WHITE) $0L Fishing Prize
Tail: Sn@tch Alley Cat Tail (WHITE) 
Top: Sn@tch Alley Cat Crop Top (ARMY) 
Leggings: Sn@tch Alley Cat Leggings (Black) 

Photo 2:
Ears: Sn@tch Alley Cat Ears Headband (WHITE) 
Top: Sn@tch Alley Cat Crop Top (PINK) 
Boots: Sn@tch Alley Cat Suede Boots 

Photo 3:
Hair: Sn@tch Alley Cat Hair (RED) 
Tail: Sn@tch Alley Cat Tail (RED) 
Top: Sn@tch Alley Cat Crop Top (PURPLE) 

Photo 4:
Ears: Sn@tch Alley Cat Ears Headband (RED) 
Top: Sn@tch Alley Cat Crop Top (TEAL) 

Photo 5:
Hair: Sn@tch Alley Cat Hair (BLACK) 
Tail: Sn@tch Alley Cat Tail (BLACK) 
Top: Sn@tch Alley Cat Crop Top (RED) 
Whiskers: Sn@tch Alley Cat Whiskers 

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - October gg/18 dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment