Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Wishes

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am back to the Womenstuff Hunt 2018, from which I still have plenty of treats to show all of you. They are either $0L or $1L (designers' discretion) and hiding in white t-shirts with a pattern of red heels, a redesign from their previous solid red shirts with a logo on the front. The hunt runs until the end of the month, so you will want to hurry if you haven't started this hunt path yet. The website offers hints, prices, and even the landmarks in case you get lost, so I recommend having it open and handy. Then I have an extra reason for you to be thankful, from Entice for the Saturday Sale.


Lola's Secret has two separate gifts waiting for you, for just $1L each, and they each hold very sexy dresses exclusively for this hunt. On the left you can see the ~LS~ Bailee, included in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The slender tube top, suspenders, and mini skirt are all worn as one piece. The look on the right is ~LS~ Tie Me Pull Me, with a name as seductive as the style. This comes in Altamura, eBody Curvy, eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, and has a secret of its own...that opening in the front above the lacing is matched by an even larger one in the back, but lower, so you have a serious case of peek-a-booty when wearing it!


Speaking of playing peekaboo, this outfit shows off quite a bit too. It is our free prize from NoNuts called Icy Dream, and consists of the top, skirt with panties, and skirt without panties, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. The top is lifted on one side, so I used a modesty flower in Photoshop (that black flower covering the nipple is NOT inworld or part of the outfit in any way) and would have needed even more of those if I went with the skirt that doesn't have built in panties. I really like the frosty blue stripes and the fishnet waistband.


Be sure to visit Changed Seasons to claim their free gift called Kenley 2 Pack. It contains the hearts and polka dots versions, each in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. They appear to have a separate blouse layer beneath, but they are worn as a unit. The colors of the blouses were so well chosen to complement the patterns just right.


Much has been said about the need for a "little black dress" or LBD as a wardrobe staple, but I actually prefer to have several unique styles of LBD in SL. This free prize from BlackRose called Lina Dress Black throws the idea of basic out the window with that off-shoulder ruffle and sleek sheath style. It comes in classic S, M, & L sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, and Physique versions.


For my final look of the evening, we have this week's Saturday Sale selection from Entice called Flowers in the Rain Lingerie - Purple. It is just $75L for the set if you visit before Friday the 23rd, so don't delay. If purple isn't your first choice of colors, don't worry...they are also offering 8 other hues for $150L each or the full fatpack with 2 bonus colors for a total of 10 via HUD for $450L. This bra and panty set is an Entice original mesh, so you won't find it anywhere else, and includes sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya.

If I may get sentimental for a moment, I just really want to take the time to thank each of you for reading my blog and supporting me. It means so much to me, and any kind word keeps me motivated and striving to do my best. I will be spending Thanksgiving with family and friends, from noon until late evening, so there will be no Thursday blog post and I am not sure yet about Friday. Please check my facebook page for an update on that when the time comes, and I'd be grateful if you gave it a like while you were there. It has been a tough year for me in RL in many ways, my own health issues being dwarfed by those of close family members, but we are all somehow still celebrating this holiday together so I am very grateful. I am thankful for anything that makes me smile, which is a very broad statement but includes SL, kind people, cute animals, really a wide range of things. This is what Thanksgiving means to me, and I hope all of you have plenty to be thankful for as well. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Lola's Secret ~LS~ WS HUNT EXCLUSIVE GIFT BAILEE $1L WS Hunt Prize
Dress Right: ~LS~ WS HUNT EXCLUSIVE GIFT TIE ME PULL ME $1L WS Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: NoNuts - Icy Dream [WSHunt2018] $0L WS Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dresses: Changed Seasons - Kenley 2 pack $0L WS Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: BlackRose Lina Dress Black $0L WS Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Lingerie: Entice - Flowers in the Rain Lingerie - Purple $75L Saturday Sale

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Halona - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVA dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment