Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Generous WellMade

Hiya everyone! Tonight we have just one location to visit, the [WellMade] store, but there are plenty of gifts waiting for us. They are for various groups that I think of as themed or informational rather than store groups, since they bring us notices and gifts about multiple designers all across the grid. I find they are an excellent way to learn about stores that are new to SL or new to me, and sometimes an event is mentioned that I haven't heard of yet. Most are free to join, with one of the featured groups tonight (Third Life) having a small $10L joining fee to keep out those pesky spammers. All of WellMade's group gifts are in the same area, but I encourage you to explore the store and see what appeals to you :) I am a big fan of their clothing, as you can probably tell.


You can see two wonderful gifts here, and they are for different groups. The top is the charming [WellMade] Damara Top, the gift for the MGSN group which stands for Maitreya Gifts, Sales and News. Since the group is for Maitreya wearers, the gift includes a single Maitreya size, along with a HUD that lets you choose from the two colors I am displaying above. My pants here are the Third Life group gift called [WellMade] Mirabelle Pants, which include Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing each in flat and high feet lengths. There is also a HUD provided for these, with 2 colors which you will be seeing both of quite a bit in tonight's post.


For this photo, I switched to the other color on the HUD for the Mirabelle Pants, and slipped into the group gift for the SLFO (SL Frees & Offers) Group called Lyda Top. This flirty blouse has an intriguing pattern with two color varieties via HUD, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The sides and back are quite revealing!


This layered looking top is the gift for the Mesh Body Friends group, [WellMade] Sela Shirt. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, with a HUD that lets you choose between the two colors I'm showing above. The subtle stripes and tiny flecks in the texture add a certain appeal, keeping it from being bland, and the neckline is a fun one.


Our gift for the Inside Your Inventory group is the Zaila Top, a peekaboo strapless tube top with a HUD that lets you choose between the two pinky shades shown here. It includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine.


My final look may tempt you into an SL vacation somewhere warm. It is the FabFree group gift from [WellMade] called Indira Bikini, and it has a sweet striped pattern that can be switched between blue and red with the HUD enclosed. The bra and panties each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a tighter version of the Maitreya size for the panties that I found to be a better fit for me personally. Each piece can be changed individually via the HUD, which can be handy if you can't decide between the two colors or are feeling patriotic. 

I got a little bit less sleep than I meant to, so I am tired but finding things online that amuse me to keep my spirits up :) It is past midnight here so it's officially my birthday, so maybe instead of tired I'm just feeling my age? LOL! It has been a challenging year in some ways, but I am trying to focus on the positives and that this is a brand new year with plenty of possibilities. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from [WellMade]:

Photo 1:
Top: [WellMade] Damara Top $0L MGSN Group Gift
Pants: [WellMade] Mirabelle Pants $0L Third Life Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: [WellMade] Lyda Top $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: [WellMade] Selah Shirt $0L Mesh Body Friends Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: [WellMade] Zaila Top $0L Inside Your Inventory Gift

Photo 5:
Bikini: [WellMade] Indira Bikini $0L FabFree Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jamie - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIEF cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment