Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more Kiyomizu Hunt prizes to share, and plenty of wishes for a beautiful new year. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, the hunt starts at the Kiyomizu Mall and the best way to get a list of where you need to visit is by clicking a floating ghost. He'll send you to a website that tells you how many ninja cats you have found and where you will need to visit yet. The cats are very clever and sneaky, sometimes shrinking to tiny sizes and other times flattening themselves and slipping into walls, so be prepared for a challenge :) 

My first look this evening is the prize from Magnolia, this pretty strapless mini dress with polka dots. It comes in a single mesh size, so I would have to guess it is fitmesh. The scalloped hem is a fun touch, isn't it?

Frangipani Garden has a cute kitty for us to find too, containing their *FG* Ugly Christmas Sweaters. There are two sweater sets included, red and green, each in a size for classic (also compatible with Slink etc.) and one with a Maitreya auto-hide script built in. The lights on the tree actually blink, a clever detail that made me giggle.

Since it is another chilly RL night for me, I was very pleased to find this Loose Sweater Blue in the Shop Ichiko cat's gift. It comes in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with a lovely pattern of snowflakes on a pale blue background. I'm wearing it with the Delizio jeans that appear on my blog very frequently, a marketplace freebie that comes in several colors as system layers, Omega appliers, and Maitreya appliers.

The prize from CRYSTINE is this sensational Winter Goth Dress. It comes in 3 standard fitmesh sizes (XS, S, M) plus Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions. The style has so many eye-catching details, like the skirt layers and the corset type lacing in the back. 

For my final look of the evening, I am enjoying the SHOP KERO gift called Diamond Tuck Stand Collar Suit. It is provided in fitmesh standard sizes plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine, with a texture HUD featuring 10 different colors. All the shades have the same diamond pattern, such a sharp look for so many occasions.

You can probably guess that I didn't have any plans for tonight, LOL, which I am perfectly happy with...I was right here blogging, chatting with Xan, and flipped over to ABC to watch the ball drop in Times Square. There are fireworks still going off in my neighborhood, and I got a message from my mom that their birds are singing loudly enough to drown out the fireworks, which makes me smile. I don't usually make New Years resolutions, so instead I try to think of any positive things I did in 2018 that I'd like to carry over in 2019, as well as general goals or hopes for the year ahead. The most important thing is anything I can do to improve my health, which has been fairly up and down in 2018 with some aspects being somewhat preventable. I would like to meditate more, and express my gratitude more to people who deserve it but don't hear it enough. What about you, is there anything you think you can do to improve the upcoming year for yourself and your loved ones? I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: .:*:.Magnolia.:*:Kiyomizu Hunt 2018 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Outfit: Frangipani Garden *FG* Ugly Christmas Sweaters $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Top: [* ichiko *] Loose Sweater -Blue- $0L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:

Dress: :: CRYSTINE :: 2018 Winter Goth Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:

Dress: SHOP KERO Diamond Tuck Stand Collar Suit $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead (Current VIP Group Gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRITNEY cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment