Thursday, January 10, 2019

Treat Yourself at Designer Showcase

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have lots of wonderful things from Designer Showcase to show you, the exclusive offer from Entice as well as some more group gifts for their 8th anniversary. I'm going to try to keep the commentary relatively short and sweet tonight, so let's get to those looks! :)


These cozy looks are the exclusive Designer Showcase offer from Entice called Baby Love Coat -  Plaid, and I'm wearing two choices from the fatpack which is $450L. That is discounted from their usual fatpack price, and there are individual plaid versions for $150L each (also reduced from regular prices) if you prefer. The fatpack offers another bonus besides the 2 extra colors, that would be the HUD to change each part individually: main, buttons, belt, undercoat, and fur. No matter what you choose, the coat dress itself comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya to fit the most popular mesh bodies.


DE.Boutique has a flirty gift for us, their Ode to Curves Red which consists of the dress in fitmesh standard sizes along with a mesh body size, and the matching heels which fit my Slink High feet perfectly. I love the bow in the back, and those dramatic double straps!


This next gift is revealing in multiple ways, from the sheer fabric to the bum-cleavage-baring back. It is the Gouttes d'or Dress by zOOm, and is the choice for when you are feeling daring :) The gift includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine.


To show you the gift from 1 Hundred., I had to break out the modesty flowers again in Photoshop ;) The sheer section on top of their Little Lace Dress. Melon showed things a bit too clearly, unlike the lace of the prior dress, so I added those black flowers to the photo (they are NOT in SL at all and definitely not part of the dress). The dress and matching panties are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes.


Finally, we take a closer look at my nails, which are adorned with the gift from CAZIMI called Glitter Tips [Grayscale]. There are appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink included, and each offers 6 designs which are 3 colors with silver or gold speckles at the tip. So pretty, and these neutrals are sure to work well with your favorite outfits.

Tomorrow I have special plans that involve seeing family members (both blood and chosen family) that I didn't get to see yet for the holidays, so I won't have time to get a blog post together for tomorrow evening. I will be back soon though, and I've got several different things that I am eagerly anticipating the chance to show you all :) It will be a rough car ride since I don't do well in cars and there are emotional reasons too (flashbacks to upsetting times in my life in the exact area I'm headed) so I am nervous but I'm sure everything will be fine once I get there. I hope you all have a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Offers and Gifts from Designer Showcase:

Photo 1:
Dress: Entice - Baby Love Coat - Plaid Fatpack $450L Designer Showcase Exclusive

Photo 2:
Dress: DE.Boutique Ode to Curves Red $0L DS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: zOOm - Gouttes d'or Dress $0L DS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: 1 Hundred. Little Lace Dress. Melon $0L DS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: CAZIMI: Nails - Glitter Tips [Grayscale] $0L DS Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead (Current VIP Group Gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - FENY marshmellow GG January/19 (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment