Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Group Gifts from Cremosas Store

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some group gifts to share with you, from Cremosas Store and their free group. There are dozens of gifts to be claimed with this group tag, as well as it gaining you access to several lucky boards on the same wall as the gifts. There is also a VIP group with a fee to join, with their own gifts on the right side of the wall (just look for a pink neon sign that says GIFTS) but all the ones I'm showing you are for the free group. This is such a generous opportunity, I am really grateful for all these treats!


First we have a sleek, flirty look in our gift 157 - Jumpsuit Color 1. It is a deep black satin, form fitting and halter styled with a plunging back. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies.


Our next peek is at gift 94 - Bodysuit + HUD, with its fun ruffle that makes for lovely sleeves as well as decoration on the bodice. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, with a HUD that holds 15 different texture options. There are plenty of colors and patterns to satisfy any craving, and I say that because there are several very cute fruit prints like the one on the right above. 


There is something beautiful about pink and dark blue together, and this is especially the case with our gift called 25 - Kimono. It is provided in a standard fitted version plus sizes for eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. This is a delightfully revealing outfit that can easily enhance a special night in :)


If you're feeling nautical, you can display that by wearing the Gift Oct 1 romper. It immediately made me picture sailing any of the places that is possible in SL year round. This single mesh piece comes in sizing for standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine.


My final look of the evening is yet another generous gift called 79 - Dress Red, with a built in silver belt and eye-catching hemline. Possibly from my windlight settings, I am seeing this as more of a blue toned red that leans magenta, definitely a gorgeous color! The gift includes eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes.

I apologize for not posting yesterday, it was a technical glitch that I wound up having to resolve by clearing cache for my Firestorm viewer. A chunk of my body was not rezzed properly and floating off to the side as a weird triangle or shard. That has happened several times over the past 2 months or so, either my hair (resolution: changed hairs) or a clothing layer of the body (resolution: apply clothing to different layer) but this was bad enough that I couldn't get any decent photos for my blog. Xan saw me correctly, so it was definitely on my end only. After clearing cache, I had to rebuild my inventory which took some time also. All in all, I'm just glad it is all better now and I'm able to see my body and hair the way they were designed. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:


Photo 1:
Outfit: .:: Cremosas Store ::. 157 - Jumpsuit Color 1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: .:: Cremosas Store ::. 94 - Bodysuit + HUD $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: .:: Cremosas Store ::.  25 - Kimono GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: .:: Cremosas Store ::. Gift Oct 1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: .:: Cremosas Store ::. 79 - Dress Red $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Mitzi - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SINNE cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment