Monday, March 4, 2019

That Magical Night at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am delighted to show you the newest Fish 4 This fishing set at Sn@tch, which is called That Magical Night. There are 6 colors of a beautiful top in system layers and an Omega applier, which you can pair however you choose with the 6 versions of the mesh skirt (sizes: standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine). There are 3 colors of a long wavy hairstyle, each in two sizes, and they all look great with these outfits. As for accessories, we have knit tights in system layers and an Omega applier, a fun pair of boots, a pair of earrings, and a forehead jewelry piece with a HUD that lets you choose from 10 gem colors on either gold or silver. Please note, to fish for these pieces you will need a 7 Seas fishing rod (purchase one there at the store or even on the Marketplace if you don't already have one) and you can trade the pieces with friends to complete the collection even faster. I had Xan's help as always, even through some technical difficulties, because he is just awesome that way ♥.


Let's start from the top, in this case the lovely hair from the fishing set :) This is Sn@tch Sashi Hair in Black, one of the three colors you can fish for there. I am also wearing the Sn@tch Yeri Crochet Sweater in Black, with an open weave and a bra built in. The long sleeves extend down to the hands (glove layer) and the sweater is slightly cropped for a glimpse of midriff. My skirt is the Sn@tch Sunshine Skater Skirt in Aqua, with a beautiful and intricate pattern.


For this look, I paired the Yeri Crochet Sweater in Blue with the Sunshine Skater Skirt in Blue, which seemed like a natural choice. I also added the Sn@tch Sashi Jewels, the forehead jewelry with plenty of detail and bohemian appeal. You'll also want to catch the texture HUD for it, so you can choose from 20 different gem color/metal color combinations.


This is the Ash Blonde version of the Sashi Hair, and I must say that all the colors really showcase the forehead jewelry thanks to the crisp middle part and beachy waves. I slipped into the Yeri Crochet Sweater in Rust, and really enjoy how it looks with the Sunshine Skater Skirt in Peach. I am also wearing the Sn@tch Festival Earrings in Silver, although they do blend in a bit with the pale blonde of the hair at this angle.


I decided it was about time to show you more of the accessories from this set :) So I added the Sn@tch Ribbed Tights in Black, and the Sn@tch Bella Suede Boots. I simply hid my Slink feet to wear these with ease. On the left we see the Yeri Crochet Sweater in Wine with the Purple version on the right, and the skirts are the Sunshine Skater Skirt in Pink on the left, Purple on the right. Both color themes are so flattering for this skirt's pattern, which reminds me of a mandala.


My final look of the evening is the Yeri Crochet Sweater in Teal, and this is the Multi version of our Sunshine Skater Skirt so there are plenty of colors you could match with this one. The jewelry looks beautiful in blue, and you can see one of the earrings better in this image but I suspect they would be even more visible with a different style. I am partial to updos, but I think a double ponytail look would be fun or even a long straight middle part tucked behind each ear. 

It is a snowy evening here, actually with sleet and freezing rain joining the mixture and creating a frozen glaze on top of the several inches of snow. The plows have been through twice, and I expect at least one more time before sunrise. I hope they use the pet-safe salt, because I know I see a lot of dogs walked on the street, but I feel like in bulk it is less likely to be the fancy stuff. I don't have a dog, but if I did I would be using boots or that paw protecting balm just in case. It was a busy weekend that now feels like I am in a skiing cabin, hehe, but I don't have any plans for a few days that would bring me outdoors so I am content to wait for things to clear up. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:


Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Sashi Hair (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Yeri Crochet Sweater (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Sunshine Skater Skirt (AQUA) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Yeri Crochet Sweater (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Sunshine Skater Skirt (BLUE) $0L Fishing Prize
Forehead Jewelry: Sn@tch Sashi Jewels $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Hair: Sn@tch Sashi Hair (ASH BLONDE) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Yeri Crochet Sweater (Rust) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Sunshine Skater Skirt (PEACH) $0L Fishing Prize
Earrings: Sn@tch Festival Earrings (Silver) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Sashi Hair (AUBURN) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Yeri Crochet Sweater (Wine) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Yeri Crochet Sweater (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Sunshine Skater Skirt (PINK) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Sunshine Skater Skirt (PURPLE) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights: Sn@tch Ribbed Tights (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Bella Suede Boots $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Yeri Crochet Sweater (Teal) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Sunshine Skater Skirt (MULTI) $0L Fishing Prize


Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SUGAR cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

1 comment: