Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Group Gifts from Rayns

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting a single store, Rayns Original Mesh, where you can find a nice half dozen group gifts. Best of all, the store's group is free to join so these won't cost you a thing :) When you are facing the counter, the wall of gifts is to the right, in the courtyard between two buildings. The gifts have been released monthly, but I didn't do them in order because I was feeling really random. The May gift is already out and you will be seeing it among tonight's goodies. All clothing comes in a single mesh size that fit my Maitreya body perfectly, so I'm guessing they are intended for Maitreya.


First we have Rayns Groupgift January, a dark themed mini dress with plunging back. It is decorated with monochromatic skull and crossbones, for your Goth side or maybe Halloween, or both!


The gift from April is called Bunnytank, and features a darling bunny with a crown on her head. I like the slightly baggy fit of the top, and I paired this (and the next few gifts) with the white jeans from the Delizio marketplace gift that appears on my blog quite frequently. It includes several colors in system layers, Maitreya and Omega appliers.


This sassy top is the {Rayns} Top - Ocean [Groupgift July], a halter style that crosses in the front and is sprinkled with cute ocean creatures. I paired it with another gift, their Sweet Cloud Groupgift March, with built in Bento hold pose as seen. The happy kawaii face made me smile even more brightly then the cloud.


The newest gift is {Rayns} Groupgift May Blue & Rosa, both of which I am wearing above. I'm sure you can guess which is which color :) They are a fun cropped style with short sleeves and white stripes, which helped inspire me to choose the white jeans for this evening. 


My final look of the evening is the {Rayns} Flamingotop [Groupgift September], a flirty ruffled tube top in denim with trim of a petite flamingo pattern. It appealed to me as a bird lover, and knowing a family story about my first trip to the zoo as a tiny tot, guess what my favorite animal was? :) I would imagine that most kids would be drawn to things like tigers, elephants, the big showy creatures...not me, I was in love with those flamingoes.

It was a productive day, even though I woke up with a sore neck again and still can't really turn my head to either side too well. I powered through and got my hair cut/colored, going a little shorter than usual but nothing drastic. Whoever said beauty is pain may have been onto something :P  Everyone at the salon I go to is wonderful, lots of kind and friendly people, so I am still feeling the positive energy. Hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Rayns:

Photo 1:
Dress: Rayns - Groupgift January $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: {Rayns} Groupgift April - Bunnytank $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: {Rayns} Top - Ocean [Groupgift July] $0L Group Gift
Cloud: {Rayns} Sweet Cloud Groupgift March $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Tops: {Rayns} Groupgift May Blue & Rosa $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: {Rayns} Flamingotop [Groupgift September] $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 2-5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ambriel - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AQUA freckled dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment