Thursday, May 23, 2019

We Are All Masterpieces

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another post filled with Womenstuff Hunt 2019 prizes to show you, all of which can be found inside red and white t-shirts for $0L or $1L. This is one of those repeating hunts that I always look forward to, as it gives me extra reasons to visit old favorite stores or find new favorites. As I've mentioned in each related post, I recommend have their website open and handy while hunting for hints, prices, landmarks, and to see if a particular prize was created exclusively for the hunt.


Let's start with the exclusive $1L prize from Illustrious, a trio of Leather and Lace dresses with various color trims. The one on the left above is not labeled with a color (pinkish purple?) but the other two provided are Red and Teal (right). Each comes in sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, so this folder is fully loaded :) 


Fatal Fashion has their Outfit 007 waiting for you in their free t-shirt, and it is delightfully flirty. The asymmetric top and micro mini shorts are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. The strappy sandals (a perfect color match for the top) are in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High sizing, and the prize also includes both bracelets and the crown necklace seen here.


Next we take a look at the exclusive free prize from Exquisitely Exposed, their Summertime Shorts Outfit. It includes the Summertime in Rose top and the denim shorts each in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions. They are both wonderful designs, and I plan on wearing them quite a bit.


There are two terrific prizes to see here, starting with the top which is $1L and found at WinTeRwooD Designs. Their flirty Beach Girl Top comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Fine, plus a HUD that offers 20 different colors with or without the text "Beach Girl" across the front for a whopping 40 total options. As for the shorts, they are a free prize from ::powdermoon:: called Drawstring Shorts. They are included in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine, as well as a HUD with 4 textures (two polka dots and two floral). Mix and match these however you please, they are very versatile.


My final look tonight is the dress from DCD named Iris Dress. It is a free hunt prize, and includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine, all with a HUD that lets you tint it in 7 shades. The yellow on the right gave it a really golden appearance so it particularly caught my eye, but all the colors have a deep sparkly texture and black leather trim.

Today was a fairly productive day, although I have a new challenge to solve...I have been using an oil on my hands when I go to bed for my neuropathy (frankincense, myrrh, etc.) and waking up with irritated eyes, so I think I've been getting the oil in my eyes in my sleep. I wear extended wear contact lenses, which is adding to the discomfort I'm sure. I tried wearing white cotton gloves, but apparently took them off in my sleep. I hate thinking I might have to go without the oil to keep my eyes safe, but it seems like the best answer. I am not impressed with the CBD oil suggestion I got, since it was "we sell 3 strengths for $40, $60, and $80, but only the $80 really works". I actually do want to try CBD oil, but from a source that sounds more reputable. Whew, I hope you're all having a good day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Womenstuff Hunt 2019:

Photo 1:
Dress: Illustrious- Womenstuff Hunt 2019 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: ::Fatal Fashion:: Outfit 007 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Exquisitely Exposed Summertime Shorts Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: .:WinTeRwooD Designs:.Beach Girl Top $1L Hunt Prize
Shorts: :: powdermoon :: Drawstring Shorts $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: DCD Iris Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROMINA cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment