Friday, May 10, 2019

Sn@tch Has an Ocean View

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am finally able to share the current fishing set from Sn@tch, called Ocean View 2019. There are 23 pieces to catch with a 7 Seas fishing rod (purchase at the store or on the marketplace, use endlessly) that can be transfered so you can swap your spares with friends to complete the set faster. The set consists of 7 sheer crochet tops (sizes: standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine) and 7 matching bikini bottoms in the same sizes, a pair of jeans (sizes: Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine), shoes (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink high sizes), earrings, and hair in 3 different colors. These can be mixed and matched with not only each other but prior fishing sets if you desire. Just set your rod to auto-cast and hang out at Sn@tch near the lucky boards and riot vendors, you could wind up with even more treats to bring home. Wednesday started the second week for this set, and they are usually changed every 2 weeks, so you probably have 5-6 days remaining to catch all the parts. I had Xan's help and company while I fished as usual, for which I am grateful as ever ♥.


We should probably start with the hair, starting from the top seems to make sense :) It is the Sn@tch Georgie Hair in Blonde, which comes in a single size and doesn't need to be unpacked. The tops are called Sn@tch Lala Tank Top, in Blue on the left and Beige on the right, with sheer and fluttery styling. I paired them with the Sn@tch Maddie Bikini Bottom in Blue on the left, Beige on the right, just two of the seven colors available in this fishing set. 


As you can see, both the Lala Tank Top and the Maddie Bikini Bottom look terrific in Violet :) You can certainly mix these with other colors, I'm just showing randomly selected sets to maximize how many I am sharing tonight.


For this look, I switched to the Georgie Hair in Red, which is usually my color of choice. I love the simple part and gentle waves of this style, no matter which shade it is in. It looks sharp with the Aqua top and bikini bottom, doesn't it? I also added the Sn@tch Ocean View Earrings, which are each found separately among our 23 prizes.


For the Lala Tank Tops here I went with Black on the left and White on the right, just to keep things simple :) I changed into the Sn@tch Sooyoung Skinny Jeans, and added the Sn@tch Bambi Heels in Denim which are an ideal match for the jeans. I need to find a low wedge version of these in RL!


My final look features the Georgie Hair in Black, which really makes those earrings pop against it, and the Lala Tank Top in Pink. I hope I'm not fooling myself into thinking that the pink hue is enough camouflage for my nipples, LOL, but I've decided not to obscure the lovely crochet texture with added modesty flowers. In addition to the great view of the earrings, you can see the belt on the jeans in this photo too, a nice silvery braided style with matching buckle.

I am having one of those days where everything is a distraction or a delay, so I feel like I'm working in slow motion. I am trying to make sure the details are clear and accurate, and double checking myself is making me run late. Otherwise I am just getting ready for the weekend, when I will be out and about enjoying various activities but not as many as last weekend. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Georgie Hair (BLONDE) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Lala Tank Top (BLUE) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Lala Tank Top (BEIGE) $0L Fishing Prize
Bottom Left: Sn@tch Maddie Bikini Bottom (BLUE) $0L Fishing Prize
Bottom Right: Sn@tch Maddie Bikini Bottom (BEIGE) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Lala Tank Top (VIOLET) $0L Fishing Prize
Bottom: Sn@tch Maddie Bikini Bottom (VIOLET) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Hair: Sn@tch Georgie Hair (RED) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Lala Tank Top (AQUA) $0L Fishing Prize
Bottom: Sn@tch Maddie Bikini Bottom (AQUA) $0L Fishing Prize
Earrings: Sn@tch Ocean View Earrings $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top Left: Sn@tch Lala Tank Top (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Lala Tank Top (WHITE) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Sooyoung Skinny Jeans (FADED) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Bambi Heels (DENIM-SLINK) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Hair: Sn@tch Georgie Hair (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Lala Tank Top (PINK) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - STORY dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment