Wednesday, May 29, 2019

More Sexy LsR Moda

Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit LsR Moda again, for several equally appealing reasons. There was one more group gift I wanted to share (free to join) and a couple for other groups, and I did mention yesterday the 10 lucky boards for group members. Well I was able to win a couple of those to share with you as well :) What it all boils down to is that I have multiple looks to show you that won't cost you a thing, other than time and a couple of group slots. Some good fortune will help at those lucky boards of course, I can be a bit superstitious and like to have a lucky charm of some sort handy. Here is my quick description of how to find everything: you will land at the group gifts from my landmark, facing that wall the lucky boards are to your right. For the group gifts for other than LsR Moda, you will cross the glass floor diagonally to the opposite corner from the lucky boards. Easy peasy :)


My first look tonight is the LsR - Sexy Iria Shirt Gift, a group gift you can claim with your LsR Moda group tag. The black and white versions are each provided in sizes for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and I will note that one of the ones I tried on that was labeled Maitreya did not look like it fit correctly. So I noticed there were two of the other color (Maitreya and Maitreya 1) so it turned out that those are actually both correct colors. This can be worn with your favorite jeans, shorts, or leggings, and I am thinking that an applier or system layer type rather than mesh will fit easier beneath.


The LsR group gift for Mesh Body Friends is a duo of tops and skirts that you can wear matched in color or mixed as I have above. Each is included in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, and Hourglass sizes, with contrasting trim and bows.


This sleeveless mock turtleneck sweater dress is the LsR - Sexy Thali Lila Dress Gift for the MGSN (Maitreya Gifts, Sales & News) group. It has a beautiful ombre and knit texture, in sizes for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique.


Feeling lucky? You certainly will be in this LsR - Sexy Eliane Snake Dress, a lucky board prize that you can claim with your free group tag for LsR Moda. The pattern is divine, and the style makes it look like I am ready to shed my skin and be a wild new woman! The prize includes Freya, Isis, Maitreya, and Hourglass sizes for mesh bodies.


My final look this evening is another lucky board prize, the LsR - Sexy Love Shirt. In brightest pink, it is emblazoned with the word Love in a classic 70s style that makes me a happy hippie :) Inside the prize you will find sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies.

I am convinced that we need to offer Mother Nature something to calm her down, maybe a nice bottle of wine or some homemade brownies? LOL! She is still wreaking havoc in my area, and I suspect it will be this way off and on all summer. We had another tornado warning for several hours this afternoon into evening, and those used to be quite rare (maybe twice a decade) so I am not used to them. I hope you're all having a safe and enjoyable day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts/Prizes from LsR Moda:


Photo 1:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Iria Shirt Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Shakia Set Gift $0L Mesh Body Friends Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [ LsR ] - Sexy Thali Lila Dress Gift $0L MGSN Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Eliane Snake Dress $0L Lucky Board Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Love Shirt $0L Lucky Board Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kare - Redhead (former group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MONDAY dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment