Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Feel the Shake

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am continuing the Wash Cart Sale coverage, since there are plenty of bargains still to enjoy. Their Cool N Crisp round is open until the 22nd, so you have time to explore and grab demos to help you decide on your new autumn wardrobe additions. I am also continuing along the Womenstuff Hunt path, as there are over 130 participating stores so it is quite an impressive list. The prizes are hidden inside red t-shirts with green and brown stripes (see photo on the hunt website) so be sure you are finding the correct one :) Many stores still have previous gifts around in red/white or solid red shirts, either from the May 2019 hunt or older, so be sure to follow the hints from the website to find the right one. I felt like I needed something extra for my look, so I am also enjoying the Makeover Room offer from LIVIA to liven up my eyes. More details in the photo descriptions of course :)


My first look consists of selections from two different carts at The Wash, starting with Steel Magnolia Design and their *SMD* Penelope Dress. This lovely halter dress with eyelet lace ruffled skirt comes in sizes for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 15 color choices. This is one of the $25L offers at their cart, and is not the only one to include a HUD for that added versatility :) Their mainstore link can be found here, and the ending credits will bring you directly to their cart as usual. As for my jewelry, I am wearing a $10L treat from Luminesse called Stiarra Sehar Set, which includes earrings and matching necklace with their Options Plus feature. This means that clicking any piece will bring up a menu with resize, full bright, shine, and more, so you can adjust these for the best fit and look to suit you. Luminesse is one of the many fine designers to make their home on The Wash sim, and their cart is very close to their mainstore so you can visit both in one trip.


As I started trying on Womenstuff prizes to show you, I must have been feeling particularly daring, because I chose to photograph the $1L Classy N Sassy prize without wearing any pants! It is not the most revealing thing I've ever worn on here though, not by a long shot, so I don't expect anyone to be horrified or anything :) It is their (CNS) Power Hoodie, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The shade of pink they chose is so charming, and a nice backdrop for the glittery gold words "Never Underestimate The Power of a Woman". I make it a point to try not to underestimate anyone, but especially the amazing ladies in my life. My first instinct is to pair this with jeans, but if I come across a pair of pants in plaid or a pattern with a similar hue of pink, that would be even better.


See, I do get even more risque! This fun look is our free prize from Vaxer, their Unity Outfit which is a single mesh piece in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. There is also a HUD provided with 10 colors for all, the belt, or the tights, so you can choose an "all" color then change the other parts from those sections if you wish. The silvery chains and buckles look terrific with any of the color options, and I think a nice pair of ankle boots or heels will complete this look well.


If you are a fan of slip dresses with lace overlay, plunging necklines, and petite bows both front and back, do not pass up the chance to claim this free hunt prize from [IDA-C]! It is called LILITH Dress Orange, and comes in Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. All these details and that rustic color make it an ideal choice to 'pack' for a weekend getaway on a fall sim, while looking good year round as well.


I especially appreciated having extra touches of color on my eyelids tonight, and you can too if you visit The Makover Room for the LIVIA // Moon Eyeliner for just $160L during the event. There are 14 fabulous colors included, with bold cat eye liner and a swash of vibrant glittery color. There are plenty of options too, as these are provided in Catwa, Genus, and Omega appliers, and even Tattoo/BOM layers as I am enjoying here. The Omega and Tattoo layers have two versions so you can get the best fit possible; I am wearing the B which were designed for Genus heads. I love all the different colors and am glad my skin has a nude lip built in, so all the focus is on my peepers.

My day was busy but overall not bad. I am glad I voted, and then enjoyed a hell of a good hockey game in the evening :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Steel Magnolia Design *SMD* Penelope Dress $25L Wash Cart Sale
Jewelry: Luminesse Stiarra Sehar Set $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Top: Classy N Sassy (CNS) Power Hoodie $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Vaxer Unity Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: [IDA-C] LILITH Dress Orange $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Makeup: LIVIA // Moon Eyeliner $160L The Makeover Room


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bloom - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)



No comments:

Post a Comment