Wednesday, September 2, 2020

More AppleBlossom & Seeds Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight we will be exploring more of the #AppleBlossom / Blossom&Seeds group gifts. I did mention they were plentiful and I clearly was not exaggerating ;) I am impressed by their quality and the variety, not just of the gifts but looking at their creations in general. The group is free to join, and there is a large wall of shelves packed with these group gifts so it is easy to locate and pick them up. 


I started this evening with a generous gift, the #AB GraceBay / Fatpack of tops. There are 13 colors to choose from via HUD, and the top is provided in Freya, Isis, and Maitreya sizes. The style is delightful, with squared neckline and square cutout in the back, and the wrapped straps at the bottom are tied with a delicate bow. I am wearing the Delizio jeans in white from their marketplace freebie fatpack, a gift that appears here quite often and includes system/BOM layers plus Maitreya and Omega appliers in several colors.


I also wore the Delizio jeans to show you the #AppleB. Love is Love Group Gift. This sleeveless cropped top with high neck comes in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD offering 7 various colors and logos. I really appreciate that the designer is supportive of everyone and is helping us celebrate equality in love.


This sporty look is another great gift, the #Apl.Blossom Freedom No. 8 dress. The very short style has cap sleeves and a wide V neck, and the number 02 on the front and back. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies.


I know that summer won't be here for much longer in RL, but that is part of the magic of SL that we can visit any climate whenever we wish with a simple teleport. So this #Blossom Navagio No.5 swimsuit will always come in handy :) It is a single piece with the appearance of two, in a bold royal blue color that I adore. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. Am I the only one who thinks that the back resembles a tilted hashtag?


My final look of the evening is a dressy miniskirt set with handy options. The #Apl.Blossom Milan No. 9 consists of two different tops and the skirt, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, and Maitreya bodies. They are all called "Sky" as the color, and I love the bow on the back of the top! The contrast of the stripes is flattering but the matching linen texture is lovely too.

It was quite a day, and I am running behind tonight which seems to be a trend for me lately. I have an appointment in the early afternoon tomorrow, and while it is nothing serious it is time consuming, so I have decided to just take tomorrow evening off from blogging. I'll be back the following day with lots of affordable treats, as is always my goal :) Meanwhile I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from #AppleBlossom / Blossom&Seed:

Photo 1:
Top: #AB GraceBay / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: #AppleB. Love is Love Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: #Apl.Blossom Freedom No. 8 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: #Blossom Navagio No.5 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: #Apl.Blossom Milan No. 9 $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Blonde 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - HONALIE marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment