Sunday, October 18, 2020

No Tricks Just Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have a few more Boo! Bunny Hunt 9 prizes to see, all of which you can find in the black and orange striped candies hidden in each store for a mere $1L. As you have seen in my last couple of posts too, these are wonderful gifts that are themed for Halloween for the most part, and even if your RL area doesn't celebrate this holiday you might enjoy the spooky feel :) Sometimes I get into moods where I want dark dramatic colors, and these are right up that alley.


The first prize I'd like to share this evening is from Indigenous, their Black Cat Outfit. The shirt and pants each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The textures have such a luxurious velvety look to them, and thanks to one of my best friends having had 2 black cats I consider them to be good luck rather than bad.


Prism has a versatile treat inside their candy called Jezebel Halloween Dress Gown & HUD by Jezzixa Cazalet. It starts with the mesh dress in standard sizes and a fitted version for classic avatars, along with Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The HUD for it lets you choose from 4 textures. We also receive 3 layered black lace skirts, one of which is labeled cocktail and another as gown length, all of which can be touched to access a resize script so you can get the best fit. Flexi is especially fun for dancing, since it floats and moves with each movement of your avatar.


Do you need to warn people around you that your bark is not actually worse than your bite? The prize from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., called BEWARE, I BITE Tee, will do just that, or at least help encourage social distancing ;) It includes standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. 


I also found the candy at BlondeQueen so I could claim their BQ :Selene Top::Orange&Purple duo. These tops are shorter than I realized from looking at the preview image on the hunt's site, so I am guessing they were worn with a bodysuit but I mistook the picture as them being longer like the full bodysuit ;) I am not sorry though, as they are adorable! Each color is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. A handy hint I will offer in addition to the one on the site is that those construction barriers can still be walked around to get to the other rooms of the store.


I am wrapping things up this evening with a much more formal look, the elegant ART & FASHION - WITCH OF THE MOON GOWN. As you can see, there is a witch pictured on the front and a moon on the back, with pretty stars near both apparitions. The gown has daring slits that are revealing but still covers all the essentials, and the prize contains eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. Is there a single word that captures the spooky yet sexy feeling of this gown? 

It is so refreshing to have a day that is busy for pleasant reasons! My day started with the farmers market visit I had been looking forward to, and continued with helping my housemate get started on Animal Crossing New Horizons. I've been playing and loving it since March, so I was able to offer guidance while reminiscing on those early days. I had really forgotten a lot of the little details. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Boo! Bunny Hunt 9:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Indigenous - Black Cat Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Prism Jezebel Halloween Dress Gown & HUD by Jezzixa Cazalet $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. BEWARE, I BITE Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Tops: BlondeQueen BQ :Selene Top::Orange&Purple $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: ART & FASHION - WITCH OF THE MOON GOWN $1L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Hair: .EscalateD. Shane - B!BH9 $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NALANI apricot (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment