Thursday, October 1, 2020

Full Of Whimsy

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting a single store, Whimsy Originals, where we can find a wonderful selection of fashions as well as a free group to join with several gifts available. There are some lucky boards for the group members as well, but I was not fortunate enough to win anything yet today. I am delighted to show you the group gifts I claimed, which are all generous fatpacks so we can choose various colors and textures for these appealing styles. The store seems to have been rebranded, based on the logos on the gifts, from Sauvage to Amisar and now to Whimsy. No matter which name, they are all terrific gifts that I greatly appreciate.



First we see the AMISAR. Nasgya. FATPACK, a dress with daring cutout and unique styling that offers a single separate sleeve so you can wear with or without. The dress and sleeve are each provided in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing. There is also a HUD included with 20 solid colors and 20 patterns for the top/sleeve, and the same impressive 40 choices for the skirt. You can mix and match these to create a look all your own.



Next we have the versatile AMISAR. Stay at home. FATPACK, which I am genuinely surprised I did not blog from the Stay at Home Club because it is clearly my style :) There are 9 different versions of this top and skirt set, each packed separately with Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes of each piece. On the left above I am wearing Dogs, on the right you can see Stars, and the others are called Bunny, Cats, Comic, Cute, Funny, Pink, and White. With those last two being solid colors, you can do some combining and get different looks if you wish. 



This lovely mini with plunging neckline and scooped side is the SAUVAGE. Nickie. FATPACK group gift. It comes in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, with another impressive HUD...this one lets you pick from 20 basic and 20 glitter colors for the dress, the same sets for the seams, then there are 20 ombres (like on the right) for the dress itself. This is one of those styles I love for being playfully revealing without showing anything inappropriate if you catch my drift. Sometimes my daily travels take me to family-friendly type sims, so I am cautious of what I wear.



Another group gift with the SAUVAGE brand name is this striking Audrey Fatpack, a bare backed halter dress with gathered tight mini skirt. It is included in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD offering 20 basic colors for the top and 20 basics plus 20 ombres each for the skirt 1 and skirt 2 sections. The bottom red area on the left is section 2. You will see once you play around with the HUD and click those buttons until you find your favorite combo. 



My final look of the evening is the WHIMSY. Spring Dress. FATPACK group gift, although I am fond enough of the style and prints to wear it any time of year :) The halter dress has dramatic slits on each hip, showing extra skin just like the cleavage-baring neckline. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, with a HUD to choose from 20 patterns each for the top, waist, and skirt. I purposely chose contrasting colors on the left so you could tell where the slender waist section is, the floral with the black background. So many gorgeous florals!


I am running behind again tonight, with lots of random distractions slowing me down, so for that I do apologize. There are always so many things going on at once here, and I am trying to gently stretch and massage an aching neck while I type. I probably slept on it oddly or something, as I don't recall doing anything specific that would have injured it. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!


Credits:
All Group Gifts from WHIMSY:

Photo 1:
Dress: AMISAR. Nasgya. FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: AMISAR. Stay at home. FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: SAUVAGE. Nickie. FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: SAUVAGE. Audrey. FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: WHIMSY. Spring Dress. FATPACK $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Daphne - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NOELANI apricot (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment