Friday, October 30, 2020

Almost Halloween

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another terrific Halloween treat to show you, which is an exclusive offer from Nirvana Fashion at BUNDLES of Dove (formerly called DAZZLE event). You will want to hurry for this one, as the event is ending very soon! Then we take a look at several group gifts from Blackbird Lace, whose store group is free to join. It is so worth the visit, especially when they have gifts for other groups available too if you are in several multi-designer groups like I am :) All of the gifts you'll see here tonight are for their store group specifically. These are great ways to be prepared for Halloween and then the weekend ahead.


This spooky outfit is what I will be wearing as my casual Halloween look. It is the Nirvana Fashion - FeMale Halloween - Single Outfit B[4] exclusive for BUNDLES. For just $160L you will receive the shirt, jeans, and even shoes! The shirt is provided in 5 classic and 5 fitmesh standard sizes for classic avatars, plus sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The pants (jeans leggings) come in system/BOM layer and an Omega applier for a broad range of compatibility, and the shoes are sized for eBody, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and Tonic feet. I think this is a perfect choice for watching a scary movie, or exploring a haunted mansion somewhere...good news, there is also an exclusive men's offer too!


Over to Blackbird Lace, I am enjoying the unique style of their Ava dress with its diagonal ruffle and distressed spots. It comes in Altamura, Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes. I wonder if it was created from khaki colored denim, maybe a well loved pair of jeans that someone wanted to give a dressy feeling :)


Next we have the Pamela Dress by BL, another generous group gift in plenty of sizing. The gift includes Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. The overalls and coordinated tube top are linked together to be worn as one piece, making it very convenient to slip into this and head out for whatever you have planned.


I am a big fan of polka dots, so this Andreea Dress by Blackbird Lace makes me very happy :) It is provided in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, with a 10 color HUD so you can choose your favorite color. The peeks of midriff are a playful touch, aren't they?


My final look this evening is the lovely Carina Gift by BL, and I am loving that dramatic ruffle and split color! It comes in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing. I was drawn to the striking style of this strapless mini with peekaboo opening in the front. 

It has been a long day here...a chronic health issue is flaring, and the increased pain makes it a bit difficult to type. I am slow and awkward, but I am trying my best :) Tomorrow is my usual dinner with my parents, then a Saturday trip to the farmers market will be my only other outing for the weekend. I have clean masks ready to be worn, and I am wondering if having pleasant plans to look forward to will be an effective distraction so I can focus on things other than discomfort. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
Group Gifts from Blackbird Lace:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Nirvana Fashion - FeMale Halloween - Single Outfit B[4] $160L BUNDLES Exclusive

Photo 2:
Dress: Ava By Blackbird Lace $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Pamela Dress by BL $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Andreea Dress by Blackbird Lace $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Carina Gift by BL $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH VIP Forever - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAI cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment