Saturday, August 6, 2022

TeleportHub Group Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I scouted around SL for some TeleportHub group gifts, and I was certainly pleased with my findings! Naturally that means I get to share them with all of you, and maybe you will find something special to wear this weekend among them. The TeleportHub group is $10L to join, a measure usually employed to keep out spammers when it is such a small fee. I've been a member for several years and have claimed countless generous gifts in that time from many amazing designers, most of which you can find inside a special frame that has the TeleportHub.com website printed on it and buttons to join the group or visit said site. Even if you don't have plans this weekend, you deserve to treat yourself to something new and very affordable :)


*It's Gau* has gifts for several different groups available, including this fanciful Lavinia Set for TeleportHub members. The dress is a very feminine confection of frills and bows in pink and white, and is provided in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The strappy heels with matching floral pattern will fit Maitreya and Slink High feet, to coordinate with the dress sizes. I was wondering why this made me think of a birthday celebration until I realized it simply must be the bold bow :) 


Next I visited Arcane Spellcaster, where I found their lovely Venus Dress as the TeleportHub group gift. This strapless mini has a tiny ruffle at the bodice and lower hem, and is tied at both hips to raise the hemline just a bit more. The gift includes Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizing, plus a 20 color HUD so you can choose the color that best suits your preferences or mood.


Another sexy gift is the *AS* DENISE dress from Anne Couture. This skintight beauty fits Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and TMP mesh bodies, and includes a HUD with 10 colors to choose from. The shine is fantastic, and the sheer panels on the sides really ramp up the sex appeal. I am also a big fan of crossed straps like this, one of the main reasons I prefer wearing updo hair styles to show them off.


Maybe your weekend plans are more casual, well then look no further than [>Ma'De<] and their Marielle outfit! This fun group gift is an unbuttoned top and flare leg pants each in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. Since they match so perfectly it almost looks like a jumpsuit, and that navel-baring style is a sizzling detail. 


For my final look of the evening, we head to Tastic and pick up their gorgeous Unicorn Fur Hoodie. The wash of rainbow coloring really brings pizzazz to this short sleeved top with hood and front pockets, which was juuuust long enough for me to get away without wearing any pants for the photo ;) Don't worry, I will add some to go out in public. There are lots of sizes included: Freya, Isis, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies. The unicorn simply makes me smile, so it had to be shared.

It was a rough day, as I did something to my back and it hurts to move any part of my upper body. It interfered with my sleep, and made the few blocks ride to my parents' house rather unpleasant. Every little bump (the roads here are terrible) was torture, so I am staying home from the farmers market tomorrow morning. Playing it safe is the wise option even if it is disappointing, but quite a few of the vendors are not able to be there so I am not missing as much as usual. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *It's Gau* Lavinia Set $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: *Arcane Spellcaster* Dress Venus $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Anne Couture *AS* DENISE $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [>Ma'De<] Marielle $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Tastic-Unicorn Fur Hoodie $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SALUT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment