Friday, December 2, 2022

Planet29 and Entice

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have two destinations, starting with the Planet29 event for its second anniversary round. What do anniversary/birthday rounds of events usually mean in SL? That's right, gifts for the visitors! :) The Planet29 group is free to join, and that tag allows you to click all the little purple packages you can find at nearly every display, to receive lots of generous free gifts. It is always a treat to visit events and see what new designers we can 'meet', plus seeing what old favorite stores are offering for a particular theme or time of year. These days it seems that events, hunts, and multi-designer groups are the primary ways I come in contact with new stores, several of which become familiar haunts over time. The second stop tonight will be Entice, who are doing a combined Black Friday/Advent sale that has a dozen exclusive offers to tempt us. They are even half price if you are in their free group, so the savings just keep coming!


My first look tonight is the Planet29 group gift from Ruxy, their charming Christine Dress. The plaid strapless dress with flared skirt and built in corset belt is provided in sizes for Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD that lets us select from 5 colors each for dress and corset. You know I love mixing and matching, so I went with a very yuletide color combo on the left and an elegant pairing on the right. I believe I became a fan of Ruxy from FabFree hunts, or at least those cemented my appreciation for their style and generosity.


Loki is offering their XOXO Dress - Black as its gift for Planet29 group members, and I am enamored! It has bare shoulders and ruffled sleeves, high waist and fluttery skirt all decorated with red and white XO's (for hugs and kisses) that I think will work beautifully for Valentine's Day too ♥. There are Legacy and Maitreya sizes that could potentially fit other bodies as well because of the loose fitting style. 


I also claimed the Spells & Charms 2 Go gift, their sexy {S&C} Divine Dress V2. The very low cut top will probably reveal some nipple on most bodies and shapes (mine is not as noticeable in this photo as it was in person) and the high cut hips really help steal the show. It fits Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, with a 2 color HUD so you can choose whichever of the shades shown above appeals to you the most. I feel like the green is more sheer than the bronze based on the rear view, and both have a scattering of crosses that are more subtle on the green.


I also remember Les Sucreries de Fairy from gridwide hunts long ago, and it always makes me smile to see them in an event that I visit. This is their simply named Holidays Gift, a dress and stole each in Legacy and Maitreya sizing. The dress has a floral crowned teddy bear on the front and is trimmed with fur, then the stole (added on the right) is a slender boa style in the same cream tipped fur. That plunging neckline takes things from snuggly to seductive!


Time to entice you (sorry, puns and wordplay tickle me) with a discounted offer. This is the Entice - Sweet Jane - Cream offer that will be released at midnight SL time on the 2nd (a couple of hours after I publish this) for just $25L if you are a member of their free group. It is $50L for non-members, still quite a bargain :) The peplum jacket and panties are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite sizes, and I love the double breasted buttons beneath the low neckline. The plaid has an elegance that catches my attention too, and I will be tempted to find a pair of pants or skirt there to wear with it for some variety. Good news, the entire store is 50% off until the 3rd, even the gift cards, so you can save even more lindens if you hurry! The dozen items that unlock one day at a time will be available until the 10th, so even though their Advent started a bit early you don't have to miss out :) 

The weekend is almost here, and some of the Advent calendars started this morning so I had a very busy time teleporting all over the place and taking notes on if the calendars were free, needed a group, etc. Naturally I've found out about at least a dozen more that I'll be visiting tonight too, it can be so wild! I'm not sure how often I can pull off a morning Advent blog post to share them with enough time for you to claim them, but I will try my best to get in a few this year. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Planet29:

Photo 1:
Dress: Ruxy- Christine Dress $0L Planet29 Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Loki - XOXO Dress - Black $0L Planet29 Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Spells & Charms 2 Go {S&C} Divine Dress V2 $0L Planet29 Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Les Sucreries de Fairy * Holidays Gift * $0L Planet29 Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Entice - Sweet Jane - Cream $25L Black Friday/Advent Sale

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment